3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Definitely watch the DLsite video and just follow along with it so you can learn the leg positions and panty removal. Not too hard after that.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
Someone worked with unpacking and packing textures? How about this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Someone worked with unpacking and packing textures? How about this?
I tried deepcreampy once upon a time, results will vary.

Also, repacking textures in a 2D art style game is sometimes problematic, even if the demosaic is good.
Could brick the textures. This does look interesting though, in comparison to deepcreampy. Might give it a shot.

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
i'm terrible at these games. the final scene is broken up into about 500 individual frames in the unpacked files so i combined them into a video. if you want to save yourself the frustration of playing this, here you go.

Reactions: Repperx01

ZAkadera

Jul 21, 2022
h
Girl won't wake up no matter what you do to her.
You can wake her up by spending all "ZZZZ" by clicking on them.
All purchases are free
Download, unpack, replace.
path Deep Sleep 2 Eng\Deep Sleep 2_Data\Managed\
how to download it pls help!!!!

Jul 24, 2017
i'm terrible at these games. the final scene is broken up into about 500 individual frames in the unpacked files so i combined them into a video. if you want to save yourself the frustration of playing this, here you go.
MEGA WORKUPLOAD
im a realy bad doll master too so i feel ya,moving her legs was too much for me at some point. deleted and never again

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Nanometer hit boxes, no hints where they are, only anal in bonus scene, no x-ray, no creampies, no vaginal, CRAP. Don't waste your time on this even if it's only 15 minutes.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Nanometer hit boxes, no hints where they are, only anal in bonus scene, no x-ray, no creampies, no vaginal, CRAP. Don't waste your time on this even if it's only 15 minutes.
to vag, you need to rub with the stick (1 or 2? dunno atm) until her clam blushes then you can do the deed on auto

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes