3.10 star(s) 15 Votes
Apr 6, 2020
Are there any games like this but for mobile?
148426-video-games-raid-shadow-legends-logo.gif
Are there any other games like Deep Sleep 2 but for mobile you ask? SURE IS BUDDY, this comment is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2021 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Use promo code "ILOVELITTLEGIRLS" ingame and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
i need walkthrough
Well, you're in luck, I wrote a small sort of walkthrough a while ago.
1. How do I trigger Automatic Mode without a mouse wheel? I'm on a laptop.
Uhh... you're kinda SOL on that one, I don't think you can rebind keybinds here.
2. The girl's shirt. Can you remove it completely or not?
You kind of can (if you click BONUS when it becomes available - after she cums once- and then BACK, she's completely naked).

3. How on Earth do I activate the other actions the hand and the mushroom have? I have been playing this for over an hour, and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.
You gotta... drumroll... scroll down to switch options. Yes, you are kind of fucked. :D

EDIT: This is probably gonna get buried, but here's a quick FAQ/hints:

Much of what you can and can't do in the game (strip her skirt/panties/socks, finger her ass, lick her foot, stick your dick in her sock) relies on getting her legs to a specific position. Trouble is, these positions are only achievable by moving from one to the other (so for legs straight down you need to get her with both legs straight up, etc) and you have to use one or two very annoying and hard to find interaction points on her legs. Which, of course, move around each position. They aren't all available in every position but they are roughly around her thighs (next to the rubbing icon, usually), her knee, behind her shin and around her calf. Also, even if you find the interaction point AND you drag towards the right direction, sometimes it will take multiple tries to get the position you want; I suspect that's because the invisible "goal" interaction points (where you need your mouse to end up while dragging) are as finicky as the "start" points.

Here's a non-exhaustive list of positions and how to get them:
From her starting position (right leg straight, left leg bent- note that this is the opposite of how you see them on the screen):

-Touch around the right side of her waist (left as you see it) to remove her skirt (one of the most obnoxious garments in history)
-Touch near her pussy to slide her panties aside.
-From starting position)Right leg, just under the hem of her kneesock: pull right to completely straighten it or left to bring it to an M position.
Right leg, from M position: touch her shin and drag down for Right Leg Off Couch position. Touch her thigh to the right of her knee to bring it back up.
Right leg, from M position: touch her knee and drag up to bring it to right leg foot raised position (sadly, you cannot lick it).
From right leg foot raised position, touch around her calf and drag left for Right Leg Extended position. Touch around her thigh and drag right to bring it back to M position.
-Left leg, on her knee: pull right to bring it to the M position.
Left leg, from the M position: touch on her thigh just under her knee crack and drag left to bring her to foot raised position (foot licking and sock dicking happen here).
EDIT: It seems to be possible to use the same touchpoint to drag her leg from left leg M position to left leg lowered, however I only managed to do it once so I can't give reliable instructions as to how. Possible that there are multiple very close or even overlapping interaction points there.

-Left leg, from foot raised position: touch the thigh (just under the knee) to bring it back down to M position, or near the calf to bring it to extended over her head position.
-Left leg, from M position: touch just above her calf near her shin and drag up for Foot on Couch position.
-Left leg, from Foot on Couch position: touch her shin and drag down to bring it back down to M position or touch her thigh just left of the knee and drag left for Both Legs Raised position (you may have to straighten her right leg for this to work). From this position you can slip off her panties, although the touch spot is tricky- it's on the leftmost side of her butt (rightmost to you) practically on the couch. Also, you need to drag towards her (left) instead of away (right) for some dumb reason. You can also slip off or on her kneesocks (though you can do that from other positions as well) and her pantyhose (for which you need to click on her thighs directly above her pussy).
-According to the dev video from this position you should be able to switch to both legs down, but I admit I haven't been able to achieve that yet. The only interaction points I've found are on both her legs just under her knee pits, with the left leg one returning them to their previous position and the right leg one not doing anything I could find.

-Regarding the sex: You CAN penetrate her (both awake and asleep) but you need to 'prepare' her pussy first by using your dick on first mode on her pussy. Her arousal meter, orgasms, fingers, tongue, etc so far don't matter; you just have to use mode 1 with your dick to open it and then mode 3 to penetrate. Note that if you take too long to find the hotspot the opening will close and you'll have to use mode 1 again.
You CAN finger her in the ass, the hotspot is just a bit lower than her actual asshole.
When she's wearing the pantyhose, you can click on its seam to rip a hole around her pussy.

Reactions: kayziouto

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME CONTROLS, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THE MOUSE IN THE 'FUCKING' SCENE TO MAKE HER FUCKING CUM JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS DAMN GAME.

Last edited:
Reactions: GlacierC and str8up

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Fuckin A. I filled her red bar in like 5 minutes, then spent another 30 just trying to get both her legs straightened upward. I did it by accident once and then wasn't able to achieve it ever again. The asininely small clickboxes make this more frustrating a process than it needs to be. Like, why the fuck? It's a perfectly competent game, otherwise. Had me hard for the first half, frustrated and soft in the second. Thank you to anyone who tried to write a guide for this.

Aug 14, 2017
How do you switch modes? If I hover over a spot with the dick, there seem to be other settings but I can't for the life of me HOW to actually change the setting. Mouse wheel doesn't do it, I can't move the cursor because the settings disappear. Is this game truly complete?

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 874300

Overview:
Your sister is sleeping. This is your chance to touch her. You've always wanted to do that! But if she wakes up ... maybe you'll die? You can
take off your clothes and move your legs to the desired position with the "hand" tool.
It is also possible to use all three tools at the same time using the auto function. But there
's also the danger of waking her up ... don't forget to raise her "sleep level"!​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-26
Release Date: 2020-10-23
Developer: Leam Games -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Deep Sleep
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

View attachment 874296 View attachment 874297 View attachment 874298 View attachment 874299 View attachment 874300
hi,
View attachment 874300

Overview:
Your sister is sleeping. This is your chance to touch her. You've always wanted to do that! But if she wakes up ... maybe you'll die? You can
take off your clothes and move your legs to the desired position with the "hand" tool.
It is also possible to use all three tools at the same time using the auto function. But there
's also the danger of waking her up ... don't forget to raise her "sleep level"!​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-26
Release Date: 2020-10-23
Developer: Leam Games -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Deep Sleep
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

View attachment 874296 View attachment 874297 View attachment 874298 View attachment 874299 View attachment 874300
hi, Could the game be emulated on Android?

• Angry
Reactions: Prick
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes