3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
the target spots cant be much bigger than a single fkn pixel. One play though I got her blouse opened up. woo0hoo. Havent been able to since.

Reactions: F9Zoney
Feb 21, 2019
Brooooo....
For the life of me I couldnt figure out why I couldnt move her legs in some specific positions. Turns out you have to lift the skirt, even if you are a speedrunner like me and skip to just tearing that shit off. Jeezus. And I love how precise the dev is in his video. He knows exactly where the points are with no mouse stray.

ijustwannafap

Mar 27, 2018
touch zone kinda very small, need to hover it precisely. and the act kinda just rubbing here and there. shouldve done more with the cumshot. but quite good tho

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Penetration doesn't work. I used the first option for like a minute and still can't get the tip in, even after making her orgasm.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Can anybody mod this s the touch zones are a wee bit bigger? As it is now, meh...not worth bothering with anymore.

Reactions: F9Zoney

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I have read it and I have been reading it. One modder said his modded 'maps' got in the way of each other I guess? The saves posted above, arent mods. Next time you want to snipe, take aim first.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I need help, I'm only missing the thigh job and feet licking but somehow I cannot raise her leg. I click on the spot in the picture and move the cursor to the left and only hear a beep sound. Is there any condition?

I have tried it when her leg on the couch but still doesn't work

EDIT: don't know why but now I can lift her leg up. I guess before she didn't get enough sex

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Two very important things which I found out through trial and error:

1) Flogging your dolphin == free points. (Everything requires points.)
2) The "+" button near the Z's on the upper right side of the screen == increased her "sleep level" making it more difficult to wake her up.

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
can someone tell me how can i lift her legs? xd spent like 30min on it and still cant get it -.-
You have to find the right points (there are up to two at a time on each leg), and you have to "bump" them in the right direction. Yes, it is annoying.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
uuuuuh i dont understand something. what is the button up the points? you know the icone with the three z like a sleep bubble that you can increase. what does it stands for?
That's her "sleep level." The higher it is, the more difficult it is to wake her.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes