3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
HOW THE FUCK I REMOVE THE SKIRT?
Skirts normally have zippers at the side.
Just hover your mouse at the left side of her hip until you find the spot.

I dont really understand how some people have problems with the controls or the hit boxes? It was actually pretty easy for me. You just have to hover your mouse around a bit and you find everything really fast. And after i saw the spots once i just memorized their location...

zhxprkdhk

Nov 8, 2019
Skirts normally have zippers at the side.
Just hover your mouse at the left side of her hip until you find the spot.

I dont really understand how some people have problems with the controls or the hit boxes? It was actually pretty easy for me. You just have to hover your mouse around a bit and you find everything really fast. And after i saw the spots once i just memorized their location...
It's hard to control for them because they are using their left hand LOL

• Haha
Reactions: amaiakagane

XenonKirito

Aug 22, 2017
I think he was more asking if there were any story like things from the first game that is needed to know to play this fully?
There's no deep lore in games like these. Especially even with the Night High! series.
Even with there is dialogues... They don't really matter all that much. Usually they are just instructions or warnings.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
There's no deep lore in games like these. Especially even with the Night High! series.
Even with there is dialogues... They don't really matter all that much. Usually they are just instructions or warnings.
well the fact its litterally called 2 would make one assume there would be some sort of connection at least, and well "The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess" is a game in the same style and it certainly have a story, so its not like you can't have story in this kind of games, so for someone who never played the original it would really not be that weird to assume there could be something you would be missing by jumping straight into the 2nd game

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Colliders.png

Well, I managed to do something. I cross-referenced all the collider objects in the game with google translations of the object names, and if they had them, the name of their tag and/or C# script.

I was able to get an English translation for all of them basically. Most of them are pretty easy to figure out based on said name, but there are some that didn't really have entirely helpful identifiers. There's a few in the Dress & Undress folder that I still have to figure out.

So now it's just a matter of modding the colliders sizes to make them easier to click on. I tried just modding the "player" colliders, but unfortunately it seems to cause more problems than it solves. So I probably have no choice but to go through all the clickable colliders and see what size feels right. Doing so will take some time.

Edit: I changed my mind, I'm gonna put up a mod with x2 sized player colliders and see what y'all think. It's not perfect, but it's something and it's something I can do easily right now. All you need to do is extract the provided level1.zip file in the root exe directory of the game and let it replace the original level1 file.
You probably should make a backup of the original level1 file first though, just incase.

Last edited:

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 879268

Well, I managed to do something. I cross-referenced all the collider objects in the game with google translations of the object names, and if they had them, the name of their tag and/or C# script.

I was able to get an English translation for all of them basically. Most of them are pretty easy to figure out based on said name, but there are some that didn't really have entirely helpful identifiers. There's a few in the Dress & Undress folder that I still have to figure out.

So now it's just a matter of modding the colliders sizes to make them easier to click on. I tried just modding the "player" colliders, but unfortunately it seems to cause more problems than it solves. So I probably have no choice but to go through all the clickable colliders and see what size feels right. Doing so will take some time.

Edit: I changed my mind, I'm gonna put up a mod with x2 sized player colliders and see what y'all think. It's not perfect, but it's something and it's something I can do easily right now. All you need to do is extract the provided level1.zip file in the root exe directory of the game and let it replace the original level1 file.
You probably should make a backup of the original level1 file first though, just incase.
Even if this backfires horribly, great props for trying. I'm gonna guinea pig myself now and see how it goes.

EDIT: Okay, I tried out various positions in Free Mode and had no trouble, responsiveness was up all across the board. Still a lot of stubborn 'keep dragging until the game figures out what you're trying to do' spots but at least not nearly as much pixel hunting needed. Even the tighter spots (like asshole/pussy fingering) seem to work just fine.
Not sure if that's possible, but I think a way to highlight all colliders that are 'active' in any given stance would help tremendously with 'figure out what to do and how'.

Last edited:

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm probably a complete idiot, or the game is. Because no matter what I do, I can't penetrate her the way the screenshots show. How do I do that exactly?

EDIT: I figured it out. Its quite stupid actually so its the games fault. You have to use the level 1 motion first to loosen her entrance and switch to level 4 for penetration. Thanks for the obscurity, game.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I'm probably a complete idiot, or the game is. Because no matter what I do, I can't penetrate her the way the screenshots show. How do I do that exactly?

EDIT: I figured it out. Its quite stupid actually so its the games fault. You have to use the level 1 motion first to loosen her entrance and switch to level 4 for penetration. Thanks for the obscurity, game.
Not that I'm arguing against it being stupid, but this has been pointed out multiple times in previous posts. So instead of posting, you could've searched the thread first.

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
fuck this game i cant get this bitch to orgasm

EDIT: I had use my scroll wheel to get the different fingering positions, im dum lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: OgresAreLikeOnions
Dec 12, 2019
uuuuuh i dont understand something. what is the button up the points? you know the icone with the three z like a sleep bubble that you can increase. what does it stands for?

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes