3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
I feel betrayed, i thought the thighjob image was an actual position you could get and not just pussy grinding with her legs lifted. Fun game nonetheless.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
These controls are so fucking trash how the fuck do i remove her fucking panties for fuck sake. Devs are so fucking lazy.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
The worst hitboxes I've ever saw and I didn't knew the bonus scene was an anal till I've read the coments, searched for the first time and noticed an almost invisible "next" button, played the game for some 20min and 15min was trying to find out where was the hitboxes, good graphics nonetheless but would'nt play again, I hope we get a 3º game with a new girl and better hitboxes, would give it a try, the developer have got better but not enough yet, thumbs up for him for the graphic though thumbs down for the rest

Reactions: thirstyman

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
for some kind of reason I can't put in her anymore, I only get 3rd vagina+penis animation
you have to use one penis animation first so her pussy "opens" try using the other animations, I don't remember which I think it's the first one that "opens" it, so do animation until it opens then try to insert it

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
for the love of god wheres a modder when you need one?!
The worst hitboxes I've ever saw and I didn't knew the bonus scene was an anal till I've read the coments, searched for the first time and noticed an almost invisible "next" button, played the game for some 20min and 15min was trying to find out where was the hitboxes, good graphics nonetheless but would'nt play again, I hope we get a 3º game with a new girl and better hitboxes, would give it a try, the developer have got better but not enough yet, thumbs up for him for the graphic though thumbs down for the rest
Best Sleep game I've played but damn, the hit boxes are very small.
I could potentially mod the colliders, but there's 159 of them and it's hard to tell which ones are the ones I want because the game object names aren't in English and google translate doesn't seem to know what to do with them. I can't even get it to consistently detect which language the names are in. I was able to identify 13 of them so far because they have monoscripts with identifiable English names.

Apr 6, 2020
Unplayable due to the fact the cursor calibrations are god fucking awful and click points are about a millimeter is size
EXACTLY i've never raged so hard at sex game

+ its still good game tho just finished it, just takes while to get used to :d

Last edited:

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
This is fucking pixel hunt. I can't even access any of the tools or menus because the collision is one goddamn pixel on each asset, and the cursor's sweet spot isn't marked (and I suspect it shifts every time the cursor changes).

Edit: Ok so after realizing you can 'put away' your current action by right clicking, it at least becomes possible to interface with the damn thing.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes