3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So some tips:
Hover your mouse fairly slow to locate trigger points.
There is more than one location on each leg (four total) to move her legs. Try the thigh or the shin / knee.
Every article of clothing can be removed and replaced, except the shirt. Once it's off via bonus, it's gone.
Use the scroll wheel on certain actions to change the function, see the top right.
Click the scroll wheel to begin automatic mode.
The game does not allow you to fuck her in manual mode, no idea why.
You must use function 1 to get her pussy open a little before you can insert.
Pretty sure you unlock free mode if she orgasms while she's awake, I'm not really sure.
Make her come once while she's asleep, and you can wake her up with no fail.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
So some tips:
There is more than one location on each leg (four total) to move her legs. Try the thigh or the shin / knee.
Every article of clothing can be removed and replaced, except the shirt. Once it's off via bonus, it's gone.
Use the scroll wheel on certain actions to change the function, see the top right.
Pretty sure you unlock free mode if she orgasms while she's awake, I'm not really sure.
oh ok never thought auto mode was the trigger. thank you

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
So I have tried that all day now and can only get her left leg straight up or down. The other leg only goes straight right off the couch.
Each leg have two interactive movement points, doesnt help they also share the same icon.
Basically, you kinda have to figure out what is what and simply use the small interaction zone to figure out what moves out as they dont share the same location, just hover the mouse around until you see where is where.

Seriously, this game could really give SOME help by having a image showing the location of each interaction zone, especially since they are so tiny.

eragon03

May 9, 2017
still dont get it how to insert...

edit: nvm, use the first option for 10s then change to last one on auto both.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hmm..it seems that nobody have the answer if it is possible that cumming during the sleeping mode will trigger game over ?
i played around the dick arousal but locked it at the maximum but did not go further due to no save/load and i dont want to know if the arousal went over and came on her will cause the game over.. so i leave it here to see anyone had did it accidental or not to provide the answer.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
So some tips:
define function 1 after doing multiple time to make her orgasm i cant penetrate her
edit nvm got it

Last edited:
Reactions: GEORGEM

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if you can, buy it and the dev might release a dlc for the missing positions but no guarantee.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes