3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Better question guys... it's a unity game, any way we gonna manage to get an uncensor on this one? tried BepInEx with the ManlyMarco uncensor plugins but BepInEx seems not to hook to the game for some unknown reason. -.-"

I actually managed to get the uncensors to work with most purplepink games since they just use a layer on the og texture (although it was tedious and lo and behold the og texture is kinda mosaic style... lazy devs :D)

Is there any unity guru who could shine a light on why BepInEx doesn't hook or someone who can confirm if it's even possible to remove the censorship on this one? I mean sadly most 2D games don't use filters or mosaic textures on the og ones (layered).

Thanks in advance if anyone is up for the task :D
This won't work because the game doesn't use mosaic/censor materials. It is straight up baked into the art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oddly as well the texture names are all in Cyrillic

Reactions: Vauria and Prick

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
If anyone wants a little help.

select the msuhroom tool. and fap . keep holding mouse 1. and then hit mouse 2. itll keep fapping even though its not selected.

you also only needa round. 35+ sleep to get to finish.

Reactions: Honnepon and Lisvi

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
This won't work because the game doesn't use mosaic/censor materials. It is straight up baked into the art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oddly as well the texture names are all in Cyrillic
Do you know a way to change the art? I want to fix it and post the fix for peeps here but idk what I need to use to do so.. I fix censoring on pictures a lot but that's literally just editing a photo, this requires me to go into the files and find the art he uses, I looked quick but it's behind coding or something? idk lol, I don't really get it if I can't access the photos directly.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I have never seen a game where it is so difficult to lick a foot. Anyone figure out how to do so?
It was a hell and I thought the game might have been bugged. You have to get her into this position as shown in the screencap and then you can lick her left food (right on the screen). The progs for any movement are pixel fine and the movement illogical and finicky as hell.

I haven't gotten the last prog (bottom right), what the heck is that even? Grinding on her legs? I've tried all the positions and there's no prog. Unless it's like 1x1 pixel in dimensions upon a specific position where I might have missed it like the rest of this darn game.
1603744264827.png

Also if you make her orgasm it becomes freeplay after the bonus scene (more grinding).

*edit* Okay I've gotten everything. There doesn't seem to be any vaginal (or anal) penetration scenes.

*ANOTHER EDIT* on the bonus scene. There are some really opaque arrows of the left and right. The scene continues with anal when you click the right one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hit00

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
Tip: if you can give her an orgasm (upgrade her sleep stat to make it easier, then just finger her to climax, pausing as her Zs drop), watch the bonus scene, then you can do everything while she's awake and not worry about the sleep meter.

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
I have a few questions relating to this game. I played the Night High! series and not one of those games gave me as much trouble as this game does.

1. How do I trigger Automatic Mode without a mouse wheel? I'm on a laptop.
2. The girl's shirt. Can you remove it completely or not?
3. How on Earth do I activate the other actions the hand and the mushroom have? I have been playing this for over an hour, and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
FFS this is Hard :) cant lift underwear hahaha does it need to add oil :giggle:
Looking at pictures stil cant do a shit beside licking her :p

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
how to do automatic here ?,
I don't really get it at all, it said to click mouse wheel but it doesn't happen at all ._.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes