3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

manoloy

Jan 20, 2019
How do you get that thight job scene? wouldn't even know it exists if it weren't from the screenshots

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
The hit boxes can be explained like this.

" Everything is so small, hitting your mark is like trying to piss into a shot glass that's spinning on a record player that's strapped to a cheetah's back while you're riding a unicycle on a tightrope blindfolded " --- AVGN

Last edited:

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Tags include oral sex and titfuck but I haven't managed to get there. I've unlocked everything else with the 999 points not adding up anymore... does anyone know if the tags are bogus or can you actually get those two as well? Thanks.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Tags include oral sex and titfuck but I haven't managed to get there. I've unlocked everything else with the 999 points not adding up anymore... does anyone know if the tags are bogus or can you actually get those two as well? Thanks.
Just noticed that, I would wager that the tags are not correct. The menu at the bottom shows all the actions beyond the bonus scene, so unless oral and titfuck are hidden, they are not included. Only vaginal/anal. I will report now.

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
There is no 'thighjob' per se. It's just lifted up legs, then third or second mushroom option

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Just noticed that, I would wager that the tags are not correct. The menu at the bottom shows all the actions beyond the bonus scene, so unless oral and titfuck are hidden, they are not included. Only vaginal/anal. I will report now.
By anal you mean just fingering, right? 'cause there's no penis action in that area, or maybe I'm wrong about that?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Klony
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes