3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
The other one is still here so hopefully we can keep this one :giggle:

Inb4 it's gone while I'm typing this message :KEK:

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Better question guys... it's a unity game, any way we gonna manage to get an uncensor on this one? tried BepInEx with the ManlyMarco uncensor plugins but BepInEx seems not to hook to the game for some unknown reason. -.-"

I actually managed to get the uncensors to work with most purplepink games since they just use a layer on the og texture (although it was tedious and lo and behold the og texture is kinda mosaic style... lazy devs :D)

Is there any unity guru who could shine a light on why BepInEx doesn't hook or someone who can confirm if it's even possible to remove the censorship on this one? I mean sadly most 2D games don't use filters or mosaic textures on the og ones (layered).

Thanks in advance if anyone is up for the task :D

Reactions: davemarg and Prick

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
this game was terible, the hit box for action was randomize. second after spending hour, couldn't figure it out how to replicate pic 2, could't multi like it show, couldn't penetrate even tho i unlock all position require to have bonus scene. it was worse than night high and night attack. if any one know how to penetrate and multi both mouth and hand on her breast then please tell me. i gave up. the hit box was damn terrible.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes