3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
So, first off, this game has cute animations, a common fetish well done, and typical Anime art. I like it. However, the gameplay is HORRIBLE as fuck.

What nobody tells you (or everybody, if you read enough comments) is this: The hitboxes for interactions are horribly small and there are no hints on what exactly they do. You only know you did hit a hitbox since it shows a "hint" in the window on the top right.

Reading the instructions helps to get started, but here is a guide / walkthrough:

Start with the Mushroom. Just leftclick somewhere that is not a "hint" box. This masturbates you some points (You literally get rewarded for jerking off to Anime for once).

Moving her legs is fucking tricky and there are like 8 combinations.
HER left leg (right on screen): Upper leg, lower leg.
HER right leg (left on screen): her calves (lower leg) and her knee
Use the HAND-tool to move.

To remove the skirt you need to move the legs parellel. That works either by stretching them along the couche, or lifting them in the air. To lift them in the air, prod HER left leg up (NOT ON BACK PART OF COUCHE) and then move the upper leg interaction box back. Both legs will be in the air. You can now remove panties / skirt / pantyhose.
To get the "last" interaction, which is sock-fuck, prop her leg up and move the mushroom to the sock.

IF YOU CAN'T REMOVE HER PANTIES IN UPRIGHT POSITION, her sleep-level is probably too low. It needs to be > 15 or somewhere around there. Get pointy by masterbating and use the hand tool to massage her legs automatically. You will get the most points. At sleep-level 25, you can leave the hand tool on auto and use the tongue-tool on her tits occasionally. Points will come in quickly.

To get to a different level of the same interaction (for example: prodding -> rubbing pussy) use mouse wheel up/down. Mousewheel-click = auto. To penetrate her, use mushroom 1 on pussy for 15sec, then use mushroom 4.

This is written this poorly because I cannot be asked to coalesce more information or go through this comment again, because I am furious with this game, because I tried to move her legs upright to get the sock thing done for a solid 30 minutes and now I'm pissed. So if you want to write a guide or even include pictures, go ahead. Love to all the great commenters on page 1, 4 and 6 who helped me figure all this out (and even included pictures.

ONE MORE THING. If you made her orgasm while asleep, you get a "BONUS" and free-play (she is awake now, so no worries for that). The "Bonus" has barely visible arrows on both sides. Click the RIGHT one for another scene. After that, you get free mode, afaik.

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
What nobody tells you (or everybody, if you read enough comments) is this: The hitboxes for interactions are horribly small and there are no hints on what exactly they do. You only know you did hit a hitbox since it shows a "hint" in the window on the top right.
I made a mod that somewhat helps with the hitbox issue by doubling the player hitbox sizes. Part of the problem is that if the colliders are too big, it fights over what action should be done since you are overlapping multiple actions.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
IF YOU CAN'T REMOVE HER PANTIES IN UPRIGHT POSITION, her sleep-level is probably too low. It needs to be > 15 or somewhere around there.
i'm at 40 sleep level and i've tried both the upright position and the flat position and he just keeps tugging on them and they wont move...

edit: i made her orgasm like 3 times and unlocked the bonus and i still have not figured out how to manually remove the panties, this game is so dumb. was it even playtested?

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
im literally in free mode and they still wont come off
No you are not, in free mode she is is awake ;) but you are ready to get there click the BONUS button and then the very transperant arrows on the right side of the screen to watch it all

keff

Jan 21, 2018
No you are not, in free mode she is is awake ;) but you are ready to get there click the BONUS button and then the very transperant arrows on the right side of the screen to watch it all
you can enter free mode from the main menu after you unlock it, you can clearly see the BONUS button in that image

keff

Jan 21, 2018
I forgot. Upright position.
Free mode - instantly.
New game mode - need unlock the first action with a skirt.
i followed exactly what you did in the video in free mode and it didn't work. i think my game is just broken. i'm not worried about it anymore

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I searched the thread for a Mac version, but there doesn't seem to be any. Is it possible to somehow play the game on a Mac? If not, I'll just download it on a PC and play it there

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes