3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Game would be great if it was not like already stated. The controls are total fuckin shit. Have to be down to the micrometer and sex let alone getting the legs into position all have to be in in exact explicit order and the sex with exact order on top of being in time... why the hell would anyone do it this way is beyond me

Reactions: F9Zoney

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Unplayable due to the fact the cursor calibrations are god fucking awful and click points are about a millimeter is size
Hitboxes here are torture, sometimes the Japs like to remind us that they systematically raped and murdered millions of chinese during WW2 and are a really twisted bunch underneath their civilized exterior.

Sellybelly

Feb 25, 2020
Would be 100 x better if there was visible cum. Like you can cum all over her and it stays, or givin her a creampie.
Would be a game I'd love to play all day.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Try playing it from C drive maybe?
Considering the black screen I would assume you're missing software dependencies, or you are trying to run the game from a compressed folder, judging that you are running the file from your temp folder. If that is the case, I'm guessing you have your downloads set to open immediately after download, and not save. That is a terrible idea considering today's malware tactics. When you save a file, you have a chance to inspect it before you commit to executing anything.
So step one, change your download destination, and always save the file.
Two is to move the game folder to your desktop, or a generic games folder outside of Program Files.
Three, if it still doesn't launch, update your graphics driver, then Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist), and install the latest Direct X package supported by your hardware.

Reactions: trnhan

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
How do you do the very bottom right position. I have unlocked freemode but still don't know how to access it.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes