sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Is it real futa as in pussy and cock or just cock on a body with tits*? :unsure:

* I want to say trans, but it usually isn't that either...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is it real futa as in pussy and cock or just cock on a body with tits*? :unsure:

It's not addressed at all, and their gender isn't addressed either. So assume trans, I guess?
Everyone calls the MC a man regardless cos the dev cant put 30 minutes into replacing pronouns on Ren'py.

nighttrainer

Mar 10, 2020
It's not addressed at all, and their gender isn't addressed either. So assume trans, I guess?
Everyone calls the MC a man regardless cos the dev cant put 30 minutes into replacing pronouns on Ren'py.
The developer has long given a comment on this. Even in this thread. Just read Developer Notes No.7
I think there's no point in starting this argument again// If someone wants to, they can make mod/changes themselves in 30 minutes.
But it seems to me that this would be disrespectful to the character and the one who makes this game

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The developer has long given a comment on this. Even in this thread. Just read Developer Notes No.7
I think there's no point in starting this argument again// If someone wants to, they can make mod/changes themselves in 30 minutes.
But it seems to me that this would be disrespectful to the character and the one who makes this game
I mean it's a Russian dev, I expected nothing. Just answering the question.
It's one of those games where it's best to rip out the assets and look at them as a gallery and move on.
It's not interesting outside of the art and written so badly you might as well just have markers without dialogue.

• Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for the reply. That's even weirder. Why bother to take the time to differentiate the art, if you're not going to follow through from a story poing of view? Ah well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Elle.effie

Feb 21, 2018
anyone got any ideas how to do the terminal link door ?
It's a mini-game. You put in one word, and the number on the right side tells you how many letters are correct AND in the correct place, then you keep trying until you match the right word or you get 5 wrong in a row, then the puzzle will reset and choose a different word.

Reactions: CheeseTruppen

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021

The game basically has a female sprite in dialogue and exploration but the moment any sex actually happens it switches to an obviously male sprite. Poor understanding of trans pronouns aside, it's a pretty lazy implementation.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

Dick on a body with tits.
Also according to the dev that MC identifies as male. which is why that MC is referred to as "he" in the dialog.

Reactions: sabadongelov

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Dick on a body with tits.
Also according to the dev that MC identifies as male. which is why that MC is referred to as "he" in the dialog.
Honestly, it's more likely that this is a quickly slapped together poor excuse so he can avoid having to tweak dialogues.
At the end of the day, the game basically only has a male protag, given that both versions treat it as such.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Don't you all get tired of going around in circles about this back again, and again, and again, and again... :rolleyes:o_O

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes