Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Still couldn't be bothered to change the pronouns when you're a futa? guess I'll wait for more updates and hope that someone does it

ThatKasuminGal

Jan 16, 2018
Duuuude, just played this for the fucking first time and I can only hope we get more big Betty content. SHE'S AMAZING, DUDE.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Even when playing as a futa, the characters still refer to you as a guy? That needs changing.
Under development notes:

"7. Regarding the pronouns of the character. My character Walker exists in a basic and alternate body. Regardless of the situation, he defines himself as "He". Please stop making this a matter of debate. Thanks for attention."

Reactions: ikaruichijoe

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
if you are looking to cheat. here are some useful variable names:

money = caps
details = the scrap pieces that look like a nut that are used to upgrade weapons with the zombie girl
how_spitca = lockpicks
exp = XP. set it high then go workout once to consume it for levels.
WARNING: enemies (at least some) scale to your level. if you set this too high you will get ridiculously tough opponents.
WARNING: attribute caps are bugged. if you raise [body] to 10 it caps ALL attributes instead of just [body]

just give yourself a million of each
universal renpy mod keep on crashing in this game with few rare exceptions (which is how i managed to find those variables in the first place).

but you can use the command console (unlocked via unren. see my signature) to change those values by typing
money = 1000000
then enter. and so on
use shift+o to open the console once you have enabled it with unren
use [esc] key to close the console

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
himikkiller

stat points cap is bugged as of v0.2.17a.
if you raise body stat to 10 then ALL stats will be treated as capped. meaning you can get stuck with 10/1/1/1 stat spread.
meanwhile the other 3 stats will never hit a cap. allowing you to get stats like 9/30/30/30 because the other stats fail to cap at 10 like they should.

Developer: bohohon
it looks like your username was changed on f95.
in which case you might want to update the OP on this thread to show the correct username for this game's dev

Last edited:

SAmaster

Nov 25, 2020
The whole script is quite awkward to read, and could use some rewrites to sound both more natural, and more enticing. Like for instance at one point a reference is made to 'smelling like a WC', WC means Water Closet and is a european term for a bathroom. Since the game for the most part seems to be leaning into being part of the fallout setting and not just mimicking it, you'd use the term 'toilet' or to spice up the dialogue 'shitter' instead (Americans don't use the term Water Closet, and in fact the majority would have no idea what the phrase means).

I otherwise quite like it, the art's good, it's relatively simple and it is committing to the fallout theming. So I think the team should spend some focus cleaning up the script so it can read more naturally.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
There is version 0.3 on svscomics.org , can some1 put it here. Btw , any1 know how to crack the vault?

B4PH0MET

Apr 16, 2020
IMG_5419_result.jpg

Tradução para versão v0.2.7_a
Translation for version v0.2.7_a

Tomei a liberdade de traduzir este jogo para o Português!
I took the liberty of translating this game into Portuguese!

Tradução/Translation for PC:

Tradução/Translation for Android:

Tool used:

Tool - Zenpy

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes