Nikisha

May 4, 2017
I got it downloaded but the game doesn't open. Anyone else experienced this? I run it as Administrator.

Dralich

Jun 9, 2022
See my previous reply, sorry forgot to quote you in it.
Where can I find vault 67? I tried exploring everything cannot find stuff

Its the question mark just to the left. I am getting msg that says its work in progress on my old save. New save works fine. Any fix?
i had the same problem and a started a new game and jumped to new content, if you do that then it works. for help with lvling use the code 286138 on the pc in the MC room

Reactions: ronnyyellow

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
I just finished the to the latest update, please remove the Anal tag.

Looking at the complete gallery the game does not contain any Anal Sex scenes.

Well, there's one anal play, alright...

Thank you, gooday!

Last edited:

nighttrainer

Mar 10, 2020
I just finished the to the latest update, please remove the Anal tag.

Looking at the complete gallery the game does not contain any scenes.

Thank you, gooday!
You missed the Jenny event :3
Also in version 0.3.3, there is anal sex with Mary.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Can anyone tell me why the animation doesn't match the writing of the scene? I am playing from start where that MILF blowjob scene is happening but while the animation is simply licking, the writing somehow mentions her deepthroating. THis kind of throws you off as both these things dont match. If its supposed to be matching, why not use 2d renders to define the action matched with the scene written?

Fk man, its really throwing me off, the scene written below says they are fucking while the animation is simply sliding on the dick. Why so much mismatch. This is really throwing me off the scene despite having such good art.

Tsuana

May 26, 2018
i had the same problem and a started a new game and jumped to new content, if you do that then it works. for help with lvling use the code 286138 on the pc in the MC room
The pc keeps saying error everytime I use the code

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
If you start new game, game will bug and strory will not progress as you start quest with Nikki, and strange it automatically start questline with filter but should be questline about radio on the surface.

If you start with new content it still bug you after you return to fart Gibson game will crush as soon as his head fall off...

In both cases there are bugs after lockpicking some safes...

I reaaly recommend not to play it until it fixed, or you will just lose your time.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
full save please :cry:
There should be none, as mentioned before game will crush as soon as you in quest visit old fart Gibson.

P.S. Or at the start you can choose see new content and skip to recent updates. But there are still bugs.

Last edited:

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
I'm not sure if it's some weird fluke or what, but I tried downloading the gofiles mirror for the files, and I had multiple programs flag it down and warn me. The same didn't happen on the Krakenfiles mirror, I just thought I'd say something just in case.

Jan 16, 2018
it says the new location is a work in progress on my old save and then when i try to skip to new content it does the same thing

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
So play it a bit and it needs a patch fix, so many Ren eror bugs just at start game play 2-5 mins and it crash back to menu. So barely playble atm on a new character.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes