MistaT

Feb 2, 2022
Only gripes are below.

- The exploration and finding Thor is a sudden out-of-nowhere pain in the ass.

- The pregnancy minigame is either unclear if you succeed or impossible to win.

- The grind can be a pain in the ass with little reward, but that might be a victim or an early game.

- While the quality of the pics is stellar and right up my alley, the pictures provided are pretty one-note or basic with little in betweens. There's not a lot of varied emotions on the characters' pics and the sex is pretty...simple.

Everything else so far has been ace.
How did you find Thor?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Deep Vault 69 [v0.3.0_a2] [bohohon] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
As I don't know where to get that SDK version. Mac is a dirty build (I just swapped out the rpa)

Win/Linux [177 MB]
- - -

Mac [188 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, the dev sounds like a douche.
He's just a lazy bitch and has a small cult of dickriders lmao.
To be honest the game is pretty dull overall, and choosing the feminine body really doesn't change anything.
Very few art pieces have boobs on the MC. I don't even know what the point is outside of bugging people.

• Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeepVault69-0.3.0a2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: polyatalya

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Where can I find vault 67? I tried exploring everything cannot find stuff

Its the question mark just to the left. I am getting msg that says its work in progress on my old save. New save works fine. Any fix?

Last edited:
Reactions: tedtedtedtedted

TheHonestReviewer

Nov 13, 2021
Fallout fans are getting one hell of a month. A whole ass TV show with a confirmed 2nd season, a new Fallout 4 update with performance fixes, and a Deep Vault 69 update. Very Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Tipster

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I must have a low IQ I have no idea how to find this cow, I am just stuck on the overworld map with explore, camp, sleep... any advice?

Wait, no, I think I figured it out.

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
On the open map, when you click a place, you get an event. Then you click that place again and you can go into it. Took me like 20 minutes to figure that out.

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
On the open map, when you click a place, you get an event. Then you click that place again and you can go into it. Took me like 20 minutes to figure that out.
how long should you explore? ive been explorieng for 30min and the story still doesnt progress

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I can't find the vault 67, I keep wandering around and hitting the explore button, but nothing happens. Tried on a new save as well.

Reactions: ronnyyellow

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
I can't find the vault 67, I keep wandering around and hitting the explore button, but nothing happens. Tried on a new save as well.
You don't click the explore button. I think it's this one, but I can't remember. Once you get the pop-up after "moving" there, click the location again and you can enter into it.

1713016887892.png

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes