Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Great updat. The Susie scenes were fucking hot. Wish there would be more of a slow burn with her. I enjoyed the "teaching" scenes, hoped it would have more of these with the passionate kisses lol. But her kneeling down and getting facial balanced it out keke. (Hope that at a later progress after we "defeat" her again we can have a power fucking with her, like the whole night to show she dont need a girl but a man haha).
The sexual progress is pretty good done, but in romance its kinda lacking. Such scenes like the one after her sex scene at night after the boxing where MC confronted her about her feelings should IMO be more. But perhaps thats only me since im a hopeles romantic lol.

Also Becky story was a bit changed I see ? But I enjoyed also her scenes :devilish:. (This little asian goth gurl needs some fine special treatment with the MC :sneaky::devilish:.)

This is also the first time I managed to kill a cockroach, finally kek. Hope there would be music and sound effects added in the future. By the way, I am the only guy who thinks/hopes that the MC phycis should be changed during the story into something more muscular ?

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Hey dev. Haven't played it yet, because I'm waiting for the sex scenes to come, and for that I always keep a look on the tags, so don't forget to add them. Just saying that because there's a screenshot showing a girl doing something that looks like a handjob, and there's no handjob tag yet. The tags are pretty important, not sure if you're aware of it.

bohohon

Quiet
Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hi^^!
I'm glad so many people are interested in the game, thank you all!
Finally I have a little time and I will answer some last questions.
1. Fertilization / pregnancy is in very distant plans, while I do not have the opportunity to adequately implement this moment in the game.
2. Future content: an alternative kind of character, coming to the surface, moving around the world in the style of Fallout/DnD, random events, plot tasks, etc.
3. Unfortunately, I don't have a Linux system and I can't check the performance of the game there, so there is no port for it.
4. The game refers to the Lore of the Fallout universe, but does not follow it thoroughly (I'm afraid of Todd Howard and his lawyers). Also, some time has passed since the beginning of the war in the game, and Old Man Gibson (perhaps) tried very hard to satisfy all the girls.
5. NTR is not planned.
6. Vault 68 ? Where is it located?)
7. Romance is in the plan.
8. MC will become stronger, but in other ways.
9. Okay, it's time to figure out how to update tags here...
Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

NouaR

Sep 20, 2019
The lock picking is really frustrating...
I need to get the exam files from the infirmary, I know the system works as I could open the safe in our room and the top left shelf in the infirmary, but there is no way to open the lower shelf or the desk.... Tried a full lockpick at every position, nothing moves even a little... Spent 200lockpicks already....
Someone managed to do it? Where is the correct position, or am I missing something?

Zankar

May 28, 2019
Going to try the game, just downloaded it, seems cool >:D
and before asking:
What do you mean with "Mutated Girls"?

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Lockpick system is broken can't progress. Got the first 2-3 easily now it never changes. Thought it was just me so i checked every position. Nothing. Just skip at this point

Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
terrible english expression, please learn the language better before making a game in the language, seriously.
English is not his first language, it says so on his Patreon. Considering that I encountered no technical issues while playing the game and was able to understand what the characters were saying, I think he's doing a great job. Just needs to get someone who knows the language better to edit the English version.

Reactions: torgpolariski

BCBRAJA

Jun 8, 2022
Wow...
Guys, thank you all so much for your support!
I didn't expect so many people to respond
You all give me strength and confidence ^3^

Now I will try to answer some questions briefly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much again^^

Man, just thinking of the potential 3 boobed or 4 boobed women or 4 arms

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes