ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
i literally dont have an option to ask susie for training, all that pops up its a an invisible text box saying "none"
I also had this issue, but starting a new a game worked for me. You can either start from the very beginning or there's an option to play at the start of the latest update when you start a new game so you don't have to replay the intro. Another thing I noticed is if you're using an old save from the first build the cards in the combat minigame don't update properly either.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Now that is promising. Curious were this will go. The game basis looks good, but there is still room for improvements: existing scenes (more images in between scenes, the missing piercing, a "wow" penis), map (layout, clickable icons). Mini games are good so far (maybe the gym game could get a visible click here button before the start of the game). Art style is magnificient (even though the male character feels a little bit unenthusiastic - gotta wait for the futa).

Hope to see battle cards improving not only based on equipment, but actual training. Strength = melee damage. Agility = knife damage, and so on... at least I can imagine a lot of training scenes that way.

Cannot wait to see the plan for the stats menu. :)

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
this is sizing up to be my fav fallout parody! better than Shelter.
Needs a couple things to make it amazing!
Darker colors on the map. make the white black with white edges & white lettered words.
Make the backgrounds darker so the characters stand out more & look better!
add a incest option or a mod!
Needs Full Voiced NPC's!
do that & sell it on steam & you'll make lots of $$$$!

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Funny fact ... in the lore Vault 69 actually exists and it housed 1000 people out of which there was only 1 guy.
Considering there are other guys here it's not exactly lore friendly despite the perfect harem setting that is lore friendly :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes