Diablosian

Jul 23, 2017
I beat the radroach and I was given 3 dusty caps lol. Guessing no more content. Like the style and love anything fallout related hope this grows into something great.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I feel that the MC was meant to be a woman not only in dialogue but in expresion and in body frame, which honestly a woman trying to get in the panties of her mom and sister seems like something ever so marginally new rather that another "MC is a young but not that young wink wink man trying to fuck his family"
1660738842092.png 1660738826125.png

HardlyPervail

Aug 20, 2020
I feel that the MC was meant to be a woman not only in dialogue but in expresion and in body frame, which honestly a woman trying to get in the panties of her mom and sister seems like something ever so marginally new rather that another "MC is a young but not that young wink wink man trying to fuck his family"
View attachment 1988981 View attachment 1988980
Could be, might also be a translation error, but we'll see once the game gets more polished :LUL:

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Damn. Quality hand-drawn art, optional futa MC, incest bait, great choice of setting, promising gameplay mechanics all in one.

This game might actually become one of those few perfect games around this site if it gets a good translation.

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

Hornkneegamer

Apr 8, 2022
I fkn love the art. Hopefully female mc becomes a thing soon as well.

definitely keeping this on my list for future updates

bohohon

Quiet
Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
I just keep fighting the bug and nothing changes !!!!!!!
Hi!^^
It is not necessary to defeat the radroach, this is the initial acquaintance with the combat system.
At the moment it's a wall that will shrink with each version. The victory of the annoying radroach and the exit to the wasteland will take place in 0.2.X
I also noticed that a version with a notification about the end of content has not been added to this site. This version can be found in the public domain here:

Thank you for paying attention to the game, I hope you will like further updates ^^

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes