IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
Gorgeous game, thanks to the author!

To balance out all the requests for softcore gameplay and small boobs, I'll write that I hope everyone in this game will have huge boobs, hefty asses and incredibly big juicy dicks with giant balls, especially futanari. I’m also waiting for wild monster sex, always with incest (ideally, everyone in the shelter and on the surface should be relatives). Of course, there must also be decaying sexy ghouls and fighting robots that can be fucked. Oh yeah.

Gameplay-wise, the average Fallout shelter had several hundred people, all living in cramped conditions for years. And I really think there were not that many clinics, like, one. And everyone should have visited it more than once, given regular inspections. Doctor who sees the guy in the game: "I don't remember you". Damn what? :D And I'm just kidding, don't take it seriously.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Kinda sad that it doesn't follow the canon

after all vault 69 experiment was : out of the 1000 resident only 1 was male (and 999 female)
To be fair, that's how it started. Not necessarily what it would have been like inside after the generations of breeding before it was safe for them to head back into the wasteland.

But also, that was always pretty much just a throwaway joke anyway, playing off the obvious connotations of the number. It's not like it's a crucial part of the lore that must forever be maintained.

Just like the Vault with one guy and nothing but puppets really doesn't have to be treated as anything other than an obvious joke/easter egg either.

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
wooot! I already know I'm gonna like this game! Been waiting for a fallout parody since dvoika's fall:eek:ut. That one was awesome, too bad it was abandoned. Here hoping this one is a success! Expecting great things man.

Reactions: Z3RO456mon

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Tags looking meh for now but this could become something interesting.
Provided someone doesn't get a call from Bethesda. :sneaky::coffee:

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes