d0n3l

Aug 5, 2022
The game looks very nice, I like it so far
Obviously, the author is Russian, like me, and you can clearly see that the text was translated into English, and not originally written in it. Of course, this is not critical, but sometimes it can be very irritating. I hope that the author will find a helper for this (I also offer my help, although I am not a native English speaker)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that was helpful, and I will be glad to help more in the future. Best of luck

sgfdg211

Jan 31, 2022
Nice art. Radroach isnt invincible btw.
I don't know how are you planing to design combat but I would recomend adding armor modifier and your attacks instead of hurting your hp would take away the armor.
like with armor 1 attack 1-3 has 33% to miss unless you open yourself with attack that can remove 0-2 armor.
Later with better armor attack 1-3 wouldnt even damage you.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Needs a native English speaker to parse the text.

Some more camel toes and deeper for some easy titillation.

Inventory needs some work.

Love Fallout so hopes this gets some decent updates.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
To be fair, that's how it started. Not necessarily what it would have been like inside after the generations of breeding before it was safe for them to head back into the wasteland.

But also, that was always pretty much just a throwaway joke anyway, playing off the obvious connotations of the number. It's not like it's a crucial part of the lore that must forever be maintained.

Just like the Vault with one guy and nothing but puppets really doesn't have to be treated as anything other than an obvious joke/easter egg either.

the vault with pupets appears in a comic and in fallout 3 (at least you find the jumpsuit and a holotape about how slavers were scared of the dude (but that would also make it an anachronism)

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Wow...
Guys, thank you all so much for your support!
I didn't expect so many people to respond
You all give me strength and confidence ^3^

Now I will try to answer some questions briefly:

Thank you very much again^^
yo, the game really is great and already feels like the start to a high quality adventure :) id love to help in any way possible, im a native english speaker if thats the translation you need, im happy to do whatever i can and i dont expect or want payment of any kind :D i've just always wanted to get involved with the development of a game like this, especially one with such potential

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
when is futa and damn cant beet rad roach
I honestly hope he just focuses on the male protagonist so we get a full fledged game where there's a bunch of scenes all reachable in one playthrough, instead of having to play the game twice to see all the scenes. Seems like it would just both make the game more tedious and slow down the production by adding another protagonist.

And the cockroach, to the best of my knowledge, is unbeatable.

Hikka69

Jun 28, 2020
Looks cool. I hope they will not be abandoned, like all other similar projects.

unknown_dude

Jan 5, 2019
idk if I'm missing anything, but so far the start is kinda horrible (feels like you have some 0.001% chance of actually beating a roach, which I guess is gating progression towards increasing your chances?) Have tried all locations at all different times of day, but nothing is happening.

EDIT: checked the walkthrough to confirm that roach is indeed unbeatable. well, I'll check in for next update I guess xD
You have to equip the items so you get the advantages of them. I managed to beat the roach but it only gives you 3 caps which you cant use yet.

All in all I really enjoyed the game so far. Loved the artwork!

Problems I have encountered so far: game crashes when trying to take a screenshot with "s" and the english translation isnt as fluent as it could be. If you can maybe let someone double-check that one who speaks russian aswell to capture the meaning of your intended sentences.

Overall though, great work!

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Wow...
Guys, thank you all so much for your support!
I didn't expect so many people to respond
You all give me strength and confidence ^3^

Now I will try to answer some questions briefly:

Thank you very much again^^
Will we be able to meet the chick who wanted implants in the first scene and can we talk her out of them?
BTW I do enjoy the game and will want to see it flourish. Hope you can get a decent income from it. your art is good and the story isn't bad but I do wish he had a Pipboy.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes