Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
How about some small tit options? Slim Asians or cute teens. Not a big fan of giant zeppelin tits or MILFs. I do like the Fallout world but prefer young and/or slim small breasted females.
Don't take this the wrong way, or personally, but... that's one of the reasons otherwise promising/interesting parodies end up dead. People start asking for (or demanding) their specific preferences. For once, just trust the creators, and enjoy their creation, don't try to make them cater specifically for you... imagine, just for a moment... somebody else pops in, asking for incest, someone else for futa, someone else for gay content, and so on... the creator will be so overwhelmed, trying to make everyone happy, the game will end up abandoned.

Hmm, Fallout 76 still exists, as far as I know.
Damn, son!
That was more lethal than a deathclaw on New Vegas desert!

Jensling

Sep 14, 2021
idk if I'm missing anything, but so far the start is kinda horrible (feels like you have some 0.001% chance of actually beating a roach, which I guess is gating progression towards increasing your chances?) Have tried all locations at all different times of day, but nothing is happening.

EDIT: checked the walkthrough to confirm that roach is indeed unbeatable. well, I'll check in for next update I guess xD

Doomslayer123

Dec 21, 2018
will we be able to bang some monster girls in the future? basically waifu versions of monsters like a female super mutant, deathclaw, or maybe a cazador ??

Lastly is the game going to be romance focused

Will def keep an eye out for this one, Good luck Dev

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Don't take this the wrong way, or personally, but... that's one of the reasons otherwise promising/interesting parodies end up dead. People start asking for (or demanding) their specific preferences. For once, just trust the creators, and enjoy their creation, don't try to make them cater specifically for you... imagine, just for a moment... somebody else pops in, asking for incest, someone else for futa, someone else for gay content, and so on... the creator will be so overwhelmed, trying to make everyone happy, the game will end up abandoned.
Wasn't a demand just a suggestion. If your game has a narrow focus it will not appeal to a large audience. Simple fact is there are others who my not find your fetish attractive. And let's be honest games here are looking to increase their fans so a change here and there is part of publishing. Why do you think books have editors and movies are different from their source books even a little. Now I don't necessarily dislike the game but it's more likely I would support it if it had something that I like besides Fallout.

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
How exciting-- I'm looking forward to see how this develops. There better be sexy super mutants ;)

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Happy to see the demo finally released! Although right now there just isn't enough content to make a lasting impression.

What the developers do need is a script editor, not a proofreader. The words, "you're" and "your" were correctly used in the same sentence, so that's good! But the script otherwise reads like it was machine translated.

And Radio Girl is still the cutest! Hope the MC can stop her from getting the implants...

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes