Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Tip for the dev
There are many spelling errors in the game. I recommend that you feed each piece of dialogue to Google Translate. It then shows the correct version.

I was busy making a text file for you to show some corrections, but it's becoming too extensive to continue. I attached the file here... View attachment deepdown errors.txt

Reactions: StanLock

StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
Tip for the dev
There are many spelling errors in the game. I recommend that you feed each piece of dialogue to Google Translate. It then shows the correct version.

I was busy making a text file for you to show some corrections, but it's becoming too extensive to continue. I attached the file here... View attachment 3273369
Thanks for this, I corrected everything it will be fixed in the next update with the chapter 2.

StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
Hello everyone,
I know it took a while for CH2 to come out but I have some really good news.
In fact if it took too long, it's because I decided to redraw everything, the drawings weren't really what I was looking for.
So for the good news:
Chapter 2: Dawn of a Rough Awakening is now available on my patreon for Deepest members.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm attaching few images to let you see the new design of DeepDown.

Thanks for reading me!

aprilmatthew1.png faithsuck2.png aprilcloth.png faithcloth.png

Mebindebin

Apr 24, 2022
Hello everyone,
I know it took a while for CH2 to come out but I have some really good news.
In fact if it took too long, it's because I decided to redraw everything, the drawings weren't really what I was looking for.
So for the good news:
Chapter 2: Dawn of a Rough Awakening is now available on my patreon for Deepest members.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm attaching few images to let you see the new design of DeepDown.

Thanks for reading me!

View attachment 3304896 View attachment 3304890 View attachment 3304893 View attachment 3304894
Hey man the art looks great, but would it be possible to do an Android version for the game?

Reactions: dutch2064

StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
Hey man the art looks great, but would it be possible to do an Android version for the game?
There is an Android version for the new version of the game, don't worry. I will release it in a week on f95, once every my Patreon subscriber has tried it

Reactions: Mebindebin

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I love the new designs. Looking forward to find them in-game.

But you know what they say: patience is a vitue, albeit an annoying one...

Reactions: StanLock
Oct 10, 2022
Looks too good, what's the catch? :cautious:

Edit: Got my answer, writing was the catch. It's not bad per se but for this render quality expected more tbh. Though it's not unsolvable and game is in very early stage. So good luck dev, I think it can be very successful game.

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It has fantastic Ai art, but the story is neither convincing nor intuitive. It seems to be driven by a series of illogical and bizarre decisions and actions.

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
To call the game "rough" would be an understatement. The party with Maya is bizarre and taints her character.

At least Faith could be redeemable since she didn't know about the drug.

I can both see the potential of the game getting better or getting sleazier (in a bad way).

Reactions: iev
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes