Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Just found this game and have to say it's great. Nice pacing with not taking forever on the slow burn but not jumping straight into gangbangs. I do wish the MC looked a little more like her bimbo friend, just to be able to play the game as "the hot one" for once.
You are playing as the hot one, since you are not playing as some big boobed bimbo, which is always way less appealing than a well proportioned body. Seriously can't see what so hot about a girl with pending back problems, everything more than a handful is wasted anyway and later on these things will follow gravity.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Should probably go back to the old art and not do this AI thing. It looks really bad. Guess I'll put this game on the back burner for now.
Probably gonna have to be another remake in the future when AI actually is able to do this.
1707180869955.png 1707180891571.png
This is not the same girl, also forgot her nipple piercing. Do better. Lazy dev.

Last edited:

StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
Should probably go back to the old art and not do this AI thing. It looks really bad. Guess I'll put this game on the back burner for now.
Probably gonna have to be another remake in the future when AI actually is able to do this.
View attachment 3329822 View attachment 3329823
This is not the same girl, also forgot her nipple piercing. Do better. Lazy dev.
Lazy dev? If at least your brain was bigger than your penis, you would have notice it was a dream so I intentionally did not put the piercing because in dreams everything is not like in reality.
I once dreamed that my house had a hidden door behind my fridge and yet I perfectly know my house.
I'm okay with receiving negative comments but at least try to be respectful, have a nice day.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
After playing it and thinking about it for a while I can only have one conclusion, I want to kill Thomas, at the first opportunity I will kill Thomas.

Maya is good but stupid, but also funny, she talks about how great drugs are and then moments later she is in debt to some gangsters and risks being forced into prostitution.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I'm genuinely surprised this is all AI art it looks really good :O

What AI art generator(s) have been used for this? In particular the sex scenes how have those been done? Genuinely curious as this just looks really amazing! (see screenshot below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found a bug that the lips of Faith remain after the text goes;

Also the AI generated music, again surprisingly decent. My only feedback there is you might not want to have constant music on loop in the first part of the game. Later parts you have more music variety but in the part the same song is constantly on loop

Last edited:
Reactions: jso1997

StanLock

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2021
I'm genuinely surprised this is all AI art it looks really good :O

What AI art generator(s) have been used for this? In particular the sex scenes how have those been done? Genuinely curious as this just looks really amazing! (see screenshot below)

I found a bug that the lips of Faith remain after the text goes;

Also the AI generated music, again surprisingly decent. My only feedback there is you might not want to have constant music on loop in the first part of the game. Later parts you have more music variety but in the part the same song is constantly on loop
I'm using Stable diffusion with a checkpoint I mixed with some others and after this I use the generated images into Photoshop and Illustrator to make them looks better, like erasing the extra fingers ord adding missing ones, redrawing the eyes, the mouth etc...

For the bug you found I just fixed it, the patch will come with the next chapter.
I know the problem about the music looping, I'm trying to put more different music in the next chapter to make it less repetitive and boring.

Thank's for the feedback :)

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I'm using Stable diffusion with a checkpoint I mixed with some others and after this I use the generated images into Photoshop and Illustrator to make them looks better, like erasing the extra fingers ord adding missing ones, redrawing the eyes, the mouth etc...

For the bug you found I just fixed it, the patch will come with the next chapter.
I know the problem about the music looping, I'm trying to put more different music in the next chapter to make it less repetitive and boring.

Thank's for the feedback :)
Ah so that's how you got it to look so good, you are basically using AI to its full potential and then adding the finishing touches yourself to add the human emotion to art that lets us bond with what we see visually. Very smart!

I think a lot of people are going to be put off by it being AI CG simply on the basis of it being AI and if not for the previews I wouldn't have even checked this game out as I generally avoid AI CG, I usually even put AI CG as an exclude tag on the latest updates page

But this time I didn't and I thus saw the game previews and was like hmm that looks nice let's check it out!

I look forward to this being developed further

Pernath

Nov 19, 2022
I like the characters having realistic proportions, a rarity for 2D CG. I will give it a try if only to see if the stunning brunette is main girl April :love:
Also, congrats for sensible use of AI art.

I usually even put AI CG as an exclude tag on the latest updates page
Thanks, now I know how to exclude tags (adios "big tits" and "loli" ) , strange it's not an option on the "search by tags" page :WeSmart:

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
I have a feeling this game just uses the same code from GGGB. No complaints tho, GGGB was a good game so the more the merrier

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I like the characters having realistic proportions, a rarity for 2D CG. I will give it a try if only to see if the stunning brunette is main girl April :love:
Also, congrats for sensible use of AI art.

Thanks, now I know how to exclude tags (adios "big tits" and "loli" ) , strange it's not an option on the "search by tags" page :WeSmart:
Honestly, the latest updates is the best way to browse this website, it is an amazing tool they've developed for this forum and it works really well

Because the thread tags are moderator controlled on this forum they are extremely reliable and accurate with only a few threads incorrectly tagged but it is a rare exception

Another tip; setup the tags and exclusion tags you want on latest updates and bookmark it, whenever you go back to the bookmark it will always default to page 1 of that tag criteria on latest updates so you don't need to keep setting up the tags everytime you use latest updates

You can even add filters by engine, by game status, etc....

If there are still games that make it through your criteria you can use the "ignore thread" function which will then grey out the game on the latest updates view like this this so you know to ignore the thread. I did wish there was a function on latest updates to hide ignored threads but being greyed out also works fine

Reactions: Pernath

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
OK, i don't want to sound too critical, but this is some escheresque nightmare fuel if you make a mistake and look at the picture for more than 5 seconds:

1707533958355.png

Three legs, with an ass growing out of a hip, one arm apparently terminating at the elbow and the other arm bending the reverse way it should? It might be a little too much, even for the crowd around here :confused:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
OK, i don't want to sound too critical, but this is some escheresque nightmare fuel if you make a mistake and look at the picture for more than 5 seconds:

View attachment 3341909

Three legs, with an ass growing out of a hip, one arm apparently terminating at the elbow and the other arm bending the reverse way it should? It might be a little too much, even for the crowd around here :confused:
I've seen problems with fingers, hands and feet with the AI CG, but never with legs and hips. This is a first.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020

View attachment 3341909

Oh wow, you're right. Eesh, Dev might wanna revisit that one for some serious tweaking...

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes