HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Is the Exam thingy actual working, because i didn't saw the stats changing?

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
I know, this is an early alpha version, but this is a bit meager.
I have really trouble to get what to do next, or what is a bug.
After errand for Laura i can not talk to her anymore (plot finished in this version?)
I can go to a date with Shelly, but where and when? I can not talk to her anymore (plot finished in this version?)
Almost no conversations with the family. Mom at the pool repeatable scene possible. Mom shower not after her telling the MC that she has trouble with the temparatur control.
Sister only in the bath at 22:00 (10 Pm) repeatable.
Have bought a house for test(money cheat), but thats it. it's not showing up. Not available in this version?
Also got two error messages in two conversations. could only ignore. Maybe this caused some of the problems above...

But anything else looks good. Nice graphic and models. Only the eyebrows are too thick, i think.
Hm, in shops when you buy something, this thingy where text appear stays there, should disappear when you have the shop menu open. (Sorry, don't know what's the name from is)
Not sure about the other stuff but date with shelly (at least on mine )is on a friday at 11pm at the pool and every week same time if u want

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure about the other stuff but date with shelly (at least on mine )is on a friday at 11pm at the pool and every week same time if u want
There is several outings at the pool but once she says to have a date you no longer see her to ask for the date.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
There is several outings at the pool but once she says to have a date you no longer see her to ask for the date.
i just got to that part ,i'm abit reluctant to accept as it says u can only date 1 person and i'd prefer to know who else will be available as i'd hate to do it all over again so might make 2 saves and accept

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
so i don't even take the exam? i've gone to -1 days to the exam now? well thats me done, i think i never had to play a game where the highlights of my day are cleaning my room the toilets having a shower and cleaning a pool with the farming now and then :confused:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I did mean going out/date after the pool dates, but @a1fox3 got the correct meaning.

Sorry for my english, not my native language. ;)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@Aces_high69 Don't forget, this is an early alpha version. Of course there is not that much content and not much to do.
Actualy, i didn't go through the exam thingy, because the stats didn't change....
Also i don't know if the two errors did break something.
Better wait till the new version comes up.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
u got both those errors too? i understand and get its early stages so not much to do which i didnt mind ,i'm used to the grind after same with bb ,but i wanted to see if i would pass the exam and not pass the exam date itself lol
sorry it was ur post i liked as i got same 2 errors ,my bad

Reactions: HorizonD

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
FeelsBadMan was so hyped for this game but it`s still very buggy and not just small bugs there's game breaking bugs aswell :( Well I'm not giving up hope or hype

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
FeelsBadMan was so hyped for this game but it`s still very buggy and not just small bugs there's game breaking bugs aswell :( Well I'm not giving up hope or hype
I have not ran into any bugs in the latest version of the game.
Its just a lot of doing the same thing week after week until there is nothing left to do with quest that end but does not say so.

All quest should say "you are at the end of what you can do in this version" once you get to that end so you don't waist time trying to do more when it not in the game yet.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I have not ran into any bugs in the latest version of the game.
Its just a lot of doing the same thing week after week until there is nothing left to do with quest that end but does not say so.

All quest should say "you are at the end of what you can do in this version" once you get to that end so you don't waist time trying to do more when it not in the game yet.
Indeed it should say something like that for sure it will help a lot.

I ran into a game breaking bug from a conversation after you visit the hospital for the first time. Somebody already reported it

woody

Jan 31, 2017
how do you get to the hospital, the mother told me about the hospital 5 days ago & its still not showing on the map,the amount of needless grinding doing the same thing every day is tedious,i hate to criticise a dev but the grinding needs to come down a notch,either that or im playing a bugged game

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When i played the first time, Mom told the MC what to do with the "Ball hurting". At that point you could jerk off in the shower.

Second run, Mom was looking but told me to go to the hospital.
Hospital is showing up when Sarah is in a bad condition and you go there with Mom and her.
But for your problem down there... i don't know.

Reactions: BobTheWankerDK
May 14, 2018
Repeat day cycle simulator o_O

All I do every day is do the chores, go to school, visit my garden and then wait to go to sleep again, because nothing else is a choice.
Then I can earn a bit of money of my garden and the pool once a week, but this is very tiresome.
Even going to school doesn't really do anything to the main character.
He doesn't get smarter, stronger or anything.

Great potential in the game, but it shouldn't have been released in this state, when there's no real content in it.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes