a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help to guide on how to get these scenes or share save files? I am unable to proceed and just going in circles. Sis is back home from hospital. I know there are lots of bugs and i am stuck. Please help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just play the game is all you got to do the will happen in this build, you must only go on a date with her and no one else or you block the last one.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 463, in <module>
NameError: name 'm' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 43, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 246, in script call
  File "scripts/dialogues.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/Lucy.rpyc", line 463, in script
  File "E:\Playing\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1645, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(self.condition):
  File "E:\Playing\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Playing\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Deeper 0.0.424_public
Tue Jun 26 15:22:19 2018
above one happened in the hotel with mom

below happened in hospital after giving sis glasses
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/events.rpy", line 33, in <module>
TypeError: setActive() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/events.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "scripts/Sarah.rpyc", line 241, in script call
  File "scripts/events.rpyc", line 33, in script
  File "E:\Playing\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Playing\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/events.rpy", line 33, in <module>
TypeError: setActive() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Deeper 0.0.424_public
Tue Jun 26 16:14:28 2018
That last spoiler pic skipped for me i only seen it for less than a second so it seems bugged also.
This game is a little grindy and buggy, i hope it gets better!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does someone have a walkthrough for what i have to do? with specific characters or is it always the same and it just happens?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
okay question the mother just told me i will enter school and the next day i skip till 9am and suddenly i take the exam and don't have to go back ever again?XD

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I really need to check tags and comments before I DL a game to check it out... Quickest I have ever deleted a game after starting it up.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning Chaps,

Just wanted to post before the rumour mills gets to grinding. The patreon was taken down last night due to an image with implied nudity in the description. Issue is resolved and the patreon page will be back up shortly.

Thank you for all the bug reports. Most of them are now coming in via the support email posted in the OP which I am grateful for. The reported bugs are all fixed in v0.0.5 which will be out for patrons at the end of this week.

Stay Awesome :)

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 16, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 246, in script call
  File "scripts/dialogues.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/Lucy.rpyc", line 463, in script
  File "E:\Playing\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1645, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(self.condition):
  File "E:\Playing\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Playing\Deeper\Deeper-0.0.424_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Deeper 0.0.424_public
Tue Jun 26 15:22:19 2018
above one happened in the hotel with mom
Code:
Happened to me too.  I had a look at the code and if you change line 463 from
    while not m:
to
    while not final:
and line 472 needs to be changed from
                $ final = true
to
                $ final = True
and add the following line immediately after becoming line 473
                return
Then the scene appears to continue as desired.
I have not reached the second part yet.

If you don't know how to look at the code I don't want to give details here as many devs don't like it, but it's not hard to google if you are determined to edit it now instead of wait.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Happened to me too. I had a look at the code and if you change line 463 from
while not m:
to
Code:
    while not final:
and line 472 needs to be changed from
$ final = true
to
$ final = True
and add the following line immediately after becoming line 473
return

Then the scene appears to continue as desired.
I have not reached the second part yet.

If you don't know how to look at the code I don't want to give details here as many devs don't like it, but it's not hard to google if you are determined to edit it now instead of wait.
No i never even tried looking at it so i'll just wait to the next update.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning all.

Just a quick update on the Patreon and the next update.

The next update is ready to go on time however the Patreon Overlords are taking their time re-activating the page. Once they have done whatever it is they need to do then I will be able to release.

This currently only affects $40 patrons as the release date for them was supposed to be today but I will update others if necessary.

Thanks for those that are sending bug reports to the email posted in the OP. :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Dang, i was so looking forward to play the new version. :disappointed:
Nothing you can do about it for now. Hopefully your Patreon site is open soon.
Thanks

Reactions: Thundorn

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Hi Folks. Another update from me.

As I am sure you are aware, over the last week Patreon have started purging adult creators, citing "Implied nudity" as the reason for suspensions, which would be fair enough if they were not suspending pages with no implied or otherwise nude images on them at all. Essentially Patreon don't want adult creators on there anymore and whether we agree with it or not, we have to learn to live with in the absence of a decent and trustworthy alternative.

My Patreon page will now be used to support my non adult games and my tutorial videos. If you wish to support my work whether it is my tutorials, my non adult games or the continued development of Deeper, you can continue to do so on Patreon (once they reactivate my page) however i cannot discuss, post links to or Promote Deeper on Patreon. Any requests or reports can be sent to the email posted in the OP dev@thundorn.com

I will continue to develop Deeper, and will not be making any changes to the story or content and will continue to post the links to the public release version on this thread. Patrons will be emailed download links to their version directly when they are eligible.

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

V0.0.5 is now release for patrons and public release version will be out in 5 days time :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice, thank you for the Information and thoughts.
I hope this will be going well for your future plans with Patreon.
Good luck. :)

Reactions: Thundorn

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to open up the code so i can fix the scene by the pool that gets skipped?

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Good to know there are more and more devs who dont bend to patreon rules and make whatever they wanna make.
Must say...it's still one of my fav

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
@Thundorn

I've run into a bug with the menu in the patron release. (0.0.531-patron)

Menu choices when I go into a store or have an event with the mother keep appending to the menu and it's slowly growing now. (choosing one of those items jumps you back to that interaction.)

Short of fixing the bug, is there a way to clear these items out of the menu going forward? (At least the new choices seem to be appended to the top of the menu, so it's not hard to figure out what to choose.)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hope the pool scene gets fixed in the next version.
Also wish someone would message me how to open up the code so i could try and fix the Pool scene!

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I feel like an idiot asking this but how do I exit the motel room? It said stuff would show up that I could click but nothing shows.

--Edit--
Nvm, apparently I just had to keep skipping hours. >.<

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
@Thundorn

I've run into a bug with the menu in the patron release. (0.0.531-patron)

Menu choices when I go into a store or have an event with the mother keep appending to the menu and it's slowly growing now. (choosing one of those items jumps you back to that interaction.)

Short of fixing the bug, is there a way to clear these items out of the menu going forward? (At least the new choices seem to be appended to the top of the menu, so it's not hard to figure out what to choose.)
I edited the "chatstart" function in scripts/functions.rpy to be more like the function was in the previous version, and that seems to have fixed the problem for now.

Code:
label chatstart:
    python:
        talks = [ ]
        talks.append(("{i}nevermind", ""))
        for q in Dialogues:
            if q.canChat:
                talks.append((q.menuText, q.func))
    $ renpy.say(None, "", interact=False)
    $ talkchoice = renpy.display_menu(talks)
    if talkchoice <> "":
        call expression talkchoice
    $ chatButton = False
    return
EDIT: I take it back... the problem is still there. :'( ARGH. I've tried lots of things to fix it... but I think I'll just have to deal with it. I'm not a real programmer and I feel I'm in over my head with this. I've tried the above... I've tried "talks = list()"... I've tried moving it back above the python: statement to "$ talks = list()" etc... I guess I don't know what I'm doing. :p

But now I've run into another problem where the Hospital isn't showing up. :(

I thought it was because the event popped up immediately after it for the mom in the maid uniform, so it had two options to speak to her... for the uniform, or your "issue"... but I went back and reloaded a save from when it happened in the shower and ignored that event and talked to her a little later about the issue... but still no hospital. :(

Is it going to show up eventually? Or is this another "showstopper" type bug that is going to prevent me from finishing that quest?

(The hospital worked in the previous build, so I know it's there... it's just not showing up as an option right now.)

EDIT: well, now I've gone to the hospital as part of
so that's where I must remember it from the previous build. I thought something else happened with the "issue" in the shower... but maybe I'm misremembering. I'll just keep playing and see what happens. :p

Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
Having some trouble with the quests...one of them is how do i do something nice for the mom

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes