bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I am glad that devs are starting to keep their games and are going to other websites for money, instead of conforming to the bullshit of patreon, free the content!

mnru

Apr 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 522, in <module>
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 41, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 255, in script call
  File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/Lucy.rpyc", line 522, in script
  File "D:\ㅍㅇ\g\까마귀\Deeper-0.0.531_public-pc\Deeper-0.0.531_public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\ㅍㅇ\g\까마귀\Deeper-0.0.531_public-pc\Deeper-0.0.531_public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/Lucy.rpy", line 522, in <module>
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Deeper 0.0.531_public
Fri Jul 06 17:51:40 2018

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, i got some other bugs during this Version and an error message, too. The same as above. I think it was when Sister is the first night in hospital and you talk to mom, first option. The second option (statcheck) is working, i think.

Nothing happend at nights with mom. Don't know where i slept, this is a bit confusing.
Scenes with sister in hospital (buying glases) after are working now.

Both scenes felt a bit jumpy, perhaps it should be so.

I got my balls pain late in game (a week or two after sister has come back from hospital), mom checked out and i can jerk off in the shower. (Moms expression is priceless, haha).

Missing scenes with Moms new Maid outfit. Not there yet?

First time in the morning i saw sister in the bathroom, i left. Shopping with mom after.
The mornings after i can not see sister in the bathroom in the mornings, peek is available.

Then i got some bugs.
Mom at pool > i get conversation options > exercises, ball pain, Maid outfit
Sister at pool with bikini > conversation options above from mom and look at sis

Met Rose and Keith one time.

In the public version you can not finish exam thingy? I played not through it, got bored. Nothing else to do. ^^

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Boring as hell. Just grinding and grinding and then...grinding again. but nothing happen. Boring work at the monastery. Shitty idea to earn money by doing shopping for Laura. We are at the fifth update but looks like a demo. Even some games has much more content at their demo. That looks like a project to milk people as long as possible without delivering anything. It's just a big big waste of time. I deleted the game and I won't download it anymore. Lucky mark is waiting for me :eek:penedeyewink:

Kaah

Jun 16, 2018
i spent quite some time now, but still no hospital or school. what am i missing
some kind of guide would definitely be nice

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm getting tired of grinding through games like this that I barely like, only to have to repeat the entire process with every iffy update! Please make something that can build upon old saves if you expect to stay relevant?!

Reactions: Catwashere

kessie82

Sep 11, 2017
I don't even know how to start.. Only action available is to Read.. Only thing to read is a Menu but selecting that just tells me "That's not how this works"...
Hint to dev - That's not how to keep me interested. I'm OUT!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info

Ehm... i am a bit embarrassed but being Italian, many kinds of word i do not fully understand them . When they are written in English. So... can someone explain to me this genre?
1)Transgender, 2)Uniforms, 3)ASMR, 4)Smoking

Regarding the term Transgender, more or less i think i understand, but i just need to know in game who mean.
I mean XD mc become transgender? If yes, can i avoid it? If is not related to mc, ehm can someone explain XD its so embarassed but i need some info. Because i do not like see some ehm female with penis or gay thing.

Also the other... Smoking ?_? it mean ppl who use cigarettes? I just do not understand who genre is XD
Uniforms? Some ppl use clothes like uniforms?
But the one that i really do not understand is the:
ASMR? What's the meaning?
Please if someone can, tell me XD

Also in game avoidable choice? Full harem? Can i avoid other men to steal me women?
Anticipate thankses.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
1) There is a Transgender NPC early in the game. Not that much interaction with him/her yet, so i don't know what the Developer has planned.

2) There is only the Mother in a Uniform (Maid Uniform) for now. Don't know either what will be coming.

3) ASMR = ? Don't know this one.

4) Is your girlfriend smoking after sex? Don't know, haven't looked yet... *cough* joke
There is a new NPC (Rose) which is smoking. Maybe smoking during sex?
There is no content with her in this Version (0.531)

At the moment there is not much content so don't be disappointed. Also the story and the grinding is not for everyone.

Harem... don't think so. Dev said ingame you can only have one relationship in the same time.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes