Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
This game has more grinding in it than I've ever seen, with little to no content for your trouble.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Honestly this game makes no sense after he hurts himself in the bathroom and talked to his mom he has to go to the hospital but it doesn't give him the option to which makes no sense at all.

Reactions: phreadom
Aug 8, 2017
Regarding Patron release vs public release: is there a significant difference in the gameplay? Or is this just referring to the date(s) the updates are released? Thanks.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Well seeing how this is not even on patron i have no clue im so confused this game its starting to make no sense at all

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
@Centurion Thanks for the gardening tips, but I had all of the tools and went to the plot every day so I don't think I couldn't get a crop because of an error, I also tried to harvest everyday just to make sure.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
This game is a joke, literally too much of nothing going on in it. Alot of grinding with no rewards & other then the shemale dick at the beginning you really see nothing else. Other then that I don't see why Patreon would remove this other then if you chose to use PayPal which then it is cause you chose PayPal who never supports any type of nudity.

Protip don't make your game a grind without something to fill in the gaps & make your players want to continue the grind with good rewards at the end of each grind. Not grind grind grind, heres $100 now use it on your sister and grind some more for nothing.

Reactions: Zonal12

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
3) ASMR = ? Don't know this one.
Can I recommend Grammarly for Chrome? Not only will the basic, free version correct spelling (a lifesaver) and suggest correct comma usage (a lot of game devs need this!!) it has a handy feature where you can double-click a word or acronym to get a definition.

Hope this helps ya :)

Reactions: phreadom

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did the 12 weeks of school. Very disappointed in it. All you need to do is go to school every weekday for 12 weeks and you auto pass and get your diploma. The results for each day of study is purely random and the game calculates which of the 3 subjects you did the best in. I will say that keeping your garden going is a lot of fun and hard work. It also gives you money when you harvest although not much.

Reactions: cusa

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
It's absurd that at every release I must restart theg game from the beginning because the saves don't work. Or at least, the creator could deliver some save too. I can restart every time the game. I will stop playing this game.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
It's absurd that at every release I must restart theg game from the beginning because the saves don't work. Or at least, the creator could deliver some save too. I can restart every time the game. I will stop playing this game.
Hope that isn't true going forward because that would be a game killer for me. I had some time and it was fun getting to where I did but not again.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning guys. Lots of feedback so thanks for that.

Regarding the comments about save games. I have posted numerous times including in the OP that whilst the game is in alpha development old save games will likely not work when the game updates because some of the core mechanics and variables may change. This is not an unusual phenomenon as most alpha games have the same issue including most of the AAA Early access games on steam.

The engine is more or less where I want it to be since the feedback from my patrons has generally been that making every job a mini-game would be too distracting (this also applied to school and exam where the original intention was to have every school day a mini-game and then the final exam a harder version of it)

I only have a couple more systems to integrate and then the game will move out of alpha and I can start adding more content.

My patreon page is back up and running so if you want to support my work you are welcome to do so, although Until my battle with Patreon's T&S team is concluded Deeper itself cannot be promoted or discussed on Patreon.

Reactions: blackmamba

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Is there finally something to see with the mother or still only the one tit under the shower?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You see a bit mother, a bit of the sister and a bit of Shelly. That's all for now. :cool:

Loving Friend

Jun 1, 2018
upload_2018-7-7_18-10-33.png
I downloaded this game and started to play. I click Read the book button, only one book displays i.e. menu of Motel and when I click the book I get a message "That's not how this works". How can I read the book?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 121616
I downloaded this game and started to play. I click Read the book button, only one book displays i.e. menu of Motel and when I click the book I get a message "That's not how this works". How can I read the book?
Unfortunately it looks like for now you can't use items. There is one item you can purchase that has different message which rather comical when you try to use it. You can buy books in shop 7 in the mall but I haven't yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@Thundorn Thanks for the feedback. Glad you decided to not do everything as a minigame. However I hope that when going to school you have to do at least 1 day on each subject or you fail but 12 weeks of minigames would be a game killer. Also you could include truancy as part of it. MC would be expelled after so many missed days of school. That should NOT be a "game end" condition though, just loses the ability for better employment.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes