ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I now have $3400 toward the 4k I need for th operation. Should make it in a day or two and see if I can get it for Sarah. I would like to say that right now I agree that the job pay structure is way out of line. Hope that changes shortly in updates.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Can't wait for the new update i am so hyped i love playing this game to kill time there are some things to do but it will be better with some more updates the dev is doing the best they can an if you don't like playing the game then don't there is no need to post on here it just makes it so people do not wanna experience it for themselves i on the other hand have spend hours playing the game sure it is a grind but that is what makes it fun its not to easy and it is not to hard.

Keep up the good work thundorn

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
jake.cash = ***
jake.love = ***
mcstats.literature = ***
mcstats.strength = ***
mcstats.intellect = ***
x.affection = *** (x=name character)
x.corruption = ***
jobs[jakejob].xp = ***
jobs[jakejob].level = ***
KNR = ***

TIPS = if you want to up persuasion,talk with Jessica in G n Q and choose "just looking around (do nothing)" and repeateadly again,again,again..... MAX PERSUASION = SILVER TONGUE
mcstats does not work instead its math = gym = english =

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@shadowxxboyx I am afraid you misunderstand my post. It's intended to let players know that there is still a lot you can do and yes it is fun to do it while other games hit a stopping point where there is nothing to do. I also like doing the grind with Deeper while I wait for other games to update and spend a couple of hours or so and back to this game. I've done the same thing with other games that require the grind if the story is good. Deeper is a good story so I grind.

Another reason to post is to give @Thundorn feedback which he does look at based on previous posts by him so he can use it to make the game even better. So constructive posts are a very good thing for dev's.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
@shadowxxboyx I am afraid you misunderstand my post. It's intended to let players know that there is still a lot you can do and yes it is fun to do it while other games hit a stopping point where there is nothing to do. I also like doing the grind with Deeper while I wait for other games to update and spend a couple of hours or so and back to this game. I've done the same thing with other games that require the grind if the story is good. Deeper is a good story so I grind.

Another reason to post is to give @Thundorn feedback which he does look at based on previous posts by him so he can use it to make the game even better. So constructive posts are a very good thing for dev's.
@ut1stgear No i understood what you meant it was directed at you completely sorry if that was how it sounded I have read so many post's about people complaining sorry about that

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@ut1stgear No i understood what you meant it was directed at you completely sorry if that was how it sounded I have read so many post's about people complaining sorry about that
@shadowxxboyx Not a problem. I misunderstood you. I certainly hope Laura has a much better job for me to do with the new update and that now that I have my diploma looking for some great paying jobs become available. Anyway back to reaching that 4k goal I set, should be today or tomorrow depending on how much time I spend on it today.
Edit:I was thinking that having the pool cleaning as a daily income would be helpful in the beginning but could be a drawback later as the game develops. Oh it would be cool if MC could hire someone to do it for him when he has better income and make it automatic so he can pay his helper and have a weekly, say $10 income without having to do the work.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
@shadowxxboyx Not a problem. I misunderstood you. I certainly hope Laura has a much better job for me to do with the new update and that now that I have my diploma looking for some great paying jobs become available. Anyway back to reaching that 4k goal I set, should be today or tomorrow depending on how much time I spend on it today.
@ut1stgear Well good luck with that. I was stupid and saved over one that i finished my diploma and had to start all over again lol

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Been there, done that and based on previous posts I may have to start to again but am hoping the issue with previous saves not working has been fixed with the next update. Of course a better income would help a lot in easing the pain though.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
Been there, done that and based on previous posts I may have to start to again but am hoping the issue with previous saves not working has been fixed with the next update. Of course a better income would help a lot in easing the pain though.
I agree i was hoping the updated version would be posted today but i don't if it will be here's to hoping it might be

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
NO NO NO. Need to reach 4k before he does that. lol Will probably do it anyway before I download the update anyway.

Edit:Need to go to store for a bit before I get started so cya later.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
NO NO NO. Need to reach 4k before he does that. lol Will probably do it anyway before I download the update anyway.

Edit:Need to go to store for a bit before I get started so cya later.
Haha ok i think i might play it for a little bit i got bored of the other games i have

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
OK. I reached the 4K mark on Wednesday and 4100 the following Sunday. Wow concerning Sarah's surgery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What that we have to wait for the next update yeah i already know lol i had all that stuff before i saved over one of my save files now we just have to sit here in suspense and wait to see what kind of updates are coming

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
What that we have to wait for the next update yeah i already know lol i had all that stuff before i saved over one of my save files now we just have to sit here in suspense and wait to see what kind of updates are coming
Was hoping you wouldn't ruin all my fun but now the cat's out of the bag. lol

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes