Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Can't wait for the new update i am so hyped i love playing this game to kill time there are some things to do but it will be better with some more updates the dev is doing the best they can an if you don't like playing the game then don't there is no need to post on here it just makes it so people do not wanna experience it for themselves i on the other hand have spend hours playing the game sure it is a grind but that is what makes it fun its not to easy and it is not to hard.

Keep up the good work thundorn
All opinions matter, positive or negative as long as a reason for the opinion is given. They not only give feedback to the developer but they also help others decide whether they want to try the game.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning chaps (and chapess's)

Thanks for all the comments. As people have rightly said, Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect and appreciate all comments. If someone gets annoyed at something in the game, generally I take away the positive that either they are excited to see more content, or that they disagree with my take on certain issues, either way we are all different creatures.

Just to answer a few questions and so on. The motel pool job is deliberately low paid and once a week. The idea is that once Jake gets a good job, he won't need to do it anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One question that keeps cropping up is whether or not Jake will be able to interact with Laura in a more physical way. There will be some interactions with Laura that open up dependent on other choices you make. Laura has a great deal of empathy for Jake and his family and so her initial relationship with Jake is more of a "big sister". How that changes over time will depend on how you play things out.

The progress along the various story-lines, I know is a bit slow going right now, but I am working hard to flesh out the content for the first few weeks of the game to make it a bit less monotonous, but still keeping with the promise that all the relationships will develop at a more sensible pace.

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
It's amazing game i might wait for a couple more updates before i play it again though the game just draes draws you in its the kind i love

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I sorta figured you wouldn't need to clean the pool once you had better work. Never thought about them moving though. Thanks for the heads up. Your pace of development is fine so just keep going forward.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I am playing Snake Thompson right now which is very slow on my laptop and interesting. I keep watching the updates so I catch any games I like when they update. Then back to ST.

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
i finished school but i did not get half of scenes for example mom examine tender balls anybody know why is that

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
i finished school but i did not get half of scenes for example mom examine tender balls anybody know why is that
Everything is random it usually happens after the shower a couple times but it could just be a bug in your save file you could always start a new game but i know that does get boring after a while if you have a save file from that time you could always reload it but then again it might just be something wrong with your save file

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, I didn't get that scene either but it gave me credit for the achievement anyway so no harm.

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning all.

Thanks for the comments and continued support. I appreciate it.

@dubura I'm not sure hat you mean. The realtor is open and working. Properties unlock when Jake completes certain objectives.

@Alex kian I will develop android and IOS versions when the game is a little further into development. Android and IOS aren't quite as robust a platform as PC and MAC so I want to make sure it is safe for mobile platforms first.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@Thundorn I hope the next release will accept saves because I am set to get the surgery but if not I did learn how to do the farm. You have a good story going so far so just keep going. It's a solid beginning. Also I hope there is a faster way to make money in next release, like working for Laura with the bike or better job after completing school or both.

Reactions: Oghmios1337
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes