dubura

May 10, 2017
i c
Good morning all.

Thanks for the comments and continued support. I appreciate it.

@dubura I'm not sure hat you mean. The realtor is open and working. Properties unlock when Jake completes certain objectives.

@Alex kian I will develop android and IOS versions when the game is a little further into development. Android and IOS aren't quite as robust a platform as PC and MAC so I want to make sure it is safe for mobile platforms first.
i cant get anything to trigger im on day 30 and the only thing i have unlocked is asking shelly on a date everything else i try to do tells me it will be available in a future version and i have the most current v co what am i doing wrong also anytime i unlock new diologe for mom or jess its stays stuck in every dialog box

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good Morning all.

Just a quick update. I am currently still fighting Patreon but they are deliberately dragging their heels so I don't have much else to say on that front just yet.

I am working as fast as my GPU will allow me to create renders for new content and hopefully there should be something for everyone in v0.0.6

I recently ran a poll for Christine's Comicon costume and Star Trek won by a single vote, second place was Star wars. I went with the newer Star trek Uniforms as They are a little more feminine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erikus and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Thundorn
I'm not sure hat you mean. The realtor is open and working. Properties unlock when Jake completes certain objectives.
Does this mean we can buy one and move in at this stage of the game? v0.0.531

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
@Thundorn

Does this mean we can buy one and move in at this stage of the game? v0.0.531
Once Jake's priorities shift from getting urgent medical care for Sarah he is able to buy the first tier player home. I haven't had a chance to put any content in that home yet though

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Once Jake's priorities shift from getting urgent medical care for Sarah he is able to buy the first tier player home. I haven't had a chance to put any content in that home yet though
I'm assuming that means they need the operation before they can move.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok thanks for the info.

Here is some problems I have seen so far in this new playthrough.
These convo's should have went away once I left the GNQ Deeper 2018-07-21 12-28-27-46.jpg Deeper 2018-07-21 12-28-37-31.jpg
Mom's maid clothes are 2 different ones in this convo. Deeper 2018-07-21 12-28-48-18.jpg Deeper 2018-07-21 12-28-55-95.jpg

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
The two uniforms issue is resolved in the next update. I just didn't have time to update the renders before.
The multiple conversations bug is also sorted.

There will be some new content featuring Laura in the next update. :)

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The two uniforms issue is resolved in the next update. I just didn't have time to update the renders before.
I honestly liked the blue uniform. It was nice to see her looking like a 1950s waitress/maid or something rather than the way overdone cliche black and white maid outfit. I was happy that you hadn't updated all the renders yet. :p

Reactions: a1fox3 and Thundorn

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
The multiple conversations bug is also sorted.

There will be some new content featuring Laura in the next update. :)
could always have a one time conversation with her to pick which maid outfit you prefer

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

mattyTheOne

Oct 12, 2017
Looking forward to an update with this one. Hoping for a decent chunk of content & clearer direction. More content with Laura would be interesting.... what’s the expected release?

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Looking forward to an update with this one. Hoping for a decent chunk of content & clearer direction. More content with Laura would be interesting.... what’s the expected release?
Except the bug fixes, one or two months...last one was 6th july...so.my guess would be in the mid september..

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes