Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 706 MB: MEGA
I had saved it earlier so if the above link does not work then click here .

P.S : All credits to Jokerleader. This compression is done by Him.... I am only providing a link, since his link expired. Thank you.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 706 MB: MEGA
I had saved it earlier so if the above link does not work then click here .

P.S : All credits to Jokerleader. This compression is done by Him.... I am only providing a link, since his link expired. Thank you.
Thanks - added your links to Jokerleader's post!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Hello everybody,
Just some notes on Defending Lydia Collier v.0.12.1, it will be out to Early Access first as it adds a decent amount of new content (350+ renders), new scenes and new adult scenes and isn't a simple bug fix as originally intended, it is a small update instead.
$5+ Tier Release Date: Saturday 20th November.
$3+ Tier (and Legacy Tier) Release Date: Tuesday 23rd November.
General Release: Saturday 27th November.
Unfortunately changing the computer I've just come to realise is going to take me months. Nothing is templated or or anything like that, so I need to go through and manually edit every single news article, every single website, and that's made me question "Surely I can make this a template or something!?" and suddenly the amount of technical changes I need to learn to do and make is going to take even longer to do it properly. For v.1.0 is important to make sure everything is done correctly, and also gives me the skills to quickly do this in the long term if I learn it. So for now, I'm going to put the new story content into the old computer system, add in Sophie's tablet separately and release a complete, working v.0.12.1.
What will be included:
New adult scene and an extended earlier scene with Ellie.
New office scenes with Ellie, Samantha and Stephanie.
New evening scene with Jenna.
New adult scene with Jenna.
New mission scene with Kylie.
New mission evidence images.
So v.0.12.1 will add over 350 renders to the game, making it a mini update as such, additionally these improvements will be included with v.0.12.1:
Transparency slider for the text box.
Bug fix and complete code overhaul for Chloe's Whistle (enormous thanks to Morbil for helping me with this).
Bug fixes for all v.0.12 bugs.
New Gallery to replay unlocked adult scenes.
New voice acted evidence to advance the story.
Complete and up to date walkthrough.
Sophie's tablet containing her diary.
Audio implemented throughout the day.

What will not be included:
New UI I'm working on to overhaul the computer. This will be added when it is done.
For the future:
What I'll then do is separately keep chipping away at the computer coding change until it is eventually done piece by piece, and start work on v.0.13 at the same time. When the coding for that is all done, I'll just very happily swap out the code scripts and release it separately, it won't be tied to an update.
I'm aware that at this point some people may say "Dude just hire a coder to do it for you". However I really like being able to work on each aspect of the game, even if it means I need to spend time learning new things. If I outsource the code, and the coder disappears (as they'd have to be a freelancer) I'm then in the position of trying to find another coder to do the first coder's work. I've seen other AVNs completely crash and burn because their artist or their writer disappears, and I couldn't think of anything worse than not being able to progress because of a situation like that.
Regarding walkthrough spoilers, I've simplified it and what I consider "Major Spoilers" for future content have a separate page linked to the choice at the very back of the guide. As the content reveals itself in game I'll remove and amend this list and eventually it won't be present in the v.1.0 walkthrough. So if you don't want to see these, don't look, they'll be at the very back with a warning, and you can use the walkthrough otherwise.
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Lol 350 new renders in half a month and people here are still complaining about updates being too short :ROFLMAO:
well people will complain for anything this days... but lets be fair the release we had last time was called BETA meaning it lacked some content and wasnt the final experience, hence why we now get the final release of 0.12

Nov 1, 2019
hm... the image of banknotes (series F [20 GBP] and series E [50 GBP]) used suggest the time frame is between 2007 and 2014, but events are 2019... unless the devs intend to suggest MC is giving out of circulation bills....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The new £50 enters circulation, and the paper £20 and £50 will be withdrawn in 2022

News release
The new note will start to become available in bank branches and at ATM’s in the coming days and weeks.

30 September 2022 will be the last day you can use Bank of England paper £20 and £50 notes. After 30 September 2022, these paper notes will no longer be legal tender, so we encourage people to spend them or deposit them at their bank ahead of this date.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: twiztid

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637475303855.png

NOV 21, 2021 AT 5:16 AM

Defending Lydia Collier v.0.12.1 Alpha

Hey Guys,Had a bit of a disaster,
sent the Alpha copies out Friday presuming there wouldn't be that many bugs,
and wow, using the old computer

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.12.1 Alpha] [White Phantom Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.72 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 703 MB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 686 MB
- - -

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The mega link is definitely corrupted:

Archive: DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.12.1-Alpha-pc.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.12.1-Alpha-pc.zip or
DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.12.1-Alpha-pc.zip.zip, and cannot find DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.12.1-Alpha-pc.zip.ZIP, period.

I've tried several times from different computers just to be safe - just a heads up for other people.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes