HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hey people. Tell me please. If you do not develop Love Points, then sex scenes will not open or others will open? How does this even affect the plot of the game?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The game is interesting. Honestly, in some places it is difficult, without a mod it is completely incomprehensible what exactly needs to be chosen, and even with a mod it is not always clear.
Only a rather small amount of content grieves. And after all, the author has the opportunity to create it much more, it was enough just to make the rest of the game smaller. And it would only benefit the game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The game is interesting. Honestly, in some places it is difficult, without a mod it is completely incomprehensible what exactly needs to be chosen, and even with a mod it is not always clear.
Only a rather small amount of content grieves. And after all, the author has the opportunity to create it much more, it was enough just to make the rest of the game smaller. And it would only benefit the game.
There's different options to allow a slightly different game play.

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Help me please ... the last couple of updates have had no game content except listening to some audio!!:( then i pick a person and thats it?? see you in update 13 :unsure:- have i done something wrong? i have no idea what is going on (apologies if its obvious, but im quite new to this)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Help me please ... the last couple of updates have had no game content except listening to some audio!!:( then i pick a person and thats it?? see you in update 13 :unsure:- have i done something wrong? i have no idea what is going on (apologies if its obvious, but im quite new to this)
Not sure, I had a decent amount of content. I'm in a relationship with Ellie, so maybe it's tied to the LI you're pursuing?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It practically does, as some updates you'll have more content with certain LI. I remember a few updates ago, I wasn't on Stephanie's route and I got blue balled lol.​
yeap, makes sense. Just took a quick look at the change log for this update:

v0.12.1
What will be included:
New adult scene and an extended earlier scene with Ellie.
New office scenes with Ellie, Samantha and Stephanie.
New evening scene with Jenna.
New adult scene with Jenna.
New mission scene with Kylie.
New mission evidence images.

Also, sorry for your blue ball pain :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Regis NEX

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019

v0.12.1
What will be included:

It's to be expected when there's different branches haha. Imagine having Lydia as main LI, now that's really blue balled haha.​

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's to be expected when there's different branches haha. Imagine having Lydia as main LI, now that's really blue balled haha.​
oh yeah, I didn't even think of that. Poor Lydia lovers. I was just happy to dump two loads inside Ellie this update. Hopefully this will turn into a pregnancy thing. I didn't learn my lesson enough IRL having kids. :oops:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are only 3 babes with loads of shagging in this game:
Vanessa ... wonderful!
Steph ... fantastic!
Ellie ... gorgeous!
One must choose one bombshell and go balls deep into her every time!

Small scenes babes are ex-gf and present client so, thread carefully.
What does this mean?

v0.12.1
What will be included:

oh yeah, I didn't even think of that. Poor Lydia lovers. I was just happy to dump two loads inside Ellie this update. Hopefully this will turn into a pregnancy thing. I didn't learn my lesson enough IRL having kids. :oops:
is the blue ball police still here?
Look who likes the comment right above yours.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes