Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because, sometimes, interns need to intern, rather than stand there looking gorgeous.
Ellie starts being less useful the minute you love her.
Is it possible to finish the work for Leona if you are on Ellie path? On my Step saves I finished both the work bot Leona and Farah but on Ellie path both is not finish for some reason
View attachment 1516700
Hate gets you better results.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Do you guys know any games that have a story similar to Ellie's path here? I love how she goes from cute to slutty.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Do you guys know any games that have a story similar to Ellie's path here? I love how she goes from cute to slutty.
The game is abandoned now, but the first thing that comes to my mind is when you follow the corruption path with the youngest sister in The Tyrant. She starts off an innocent virgin and eventually will suck a stranger's cock for money if you tell her to.

• Angry
Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
The game is abandoned now, but the first thing that comes to my mind is when you follow the corruption path with the youngest sister in The Tyrant. She starts off an innocent virgin and eventually will suck a stranger's cock for money if you tell her to.
abandoned? what do you mean? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And then its a problem that the audio files are controlled by the music volume and not sound effects or voice, because I disable music in 99,99% of the games (because most of them just have annoying music).

The idea to have audio files is nice, but probably there should still be subtitles or something like that in the end. Or add a "read the transcript" option.
Yeah, unless there's subtitles or a transcript I'll just have to make do without the audio bits and gamble on them not being essential to the story.

The update has not much content. The audio files, some talking a shower scene and thats it. ~ 10min playtime?
To be fair, it doesn't pretend otherwise: It's just some extra bits to complement the recently released version 0.12.1.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
So I asked Ellie to have a sexy work attire, then I told her next time to bring a more professional one, she still brought a sexy one, is that on purpose?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
So I asked Ellie to have a sexy work attire, then I told her next time to bring a more professional one, she still brought a sexy one, is that on purpose?
It is a bug. If you ask her to use more professional clothes at the second time, she will go back to her original style.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes