Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, what's new in version 0.15? I'm having some sort of groundhog day. Downloaded v0.15, loaded the save from the end of v0.14, but no progress on the storyline of Stephanie (Bimbo's path) or Ellie (Dark Path). I.e. when Lydia shows her special room, nothing happens next and the game ends. Vanessa's storyline has not been checked as I don't go through her route.

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
Guys, what's new in version 0.15? I'm having some sort of groundhog day. Downloaded v0.15, loaded the save from the end of v0.14, but no progress on the storyline of Stephanie (Bimbo's path) or Ellie (Dark Path). I.e. when Lydia shows her special room, nothing happens next and the game ends. Vanessa's storyline has not been checked as I don't go through her route.
0.15 is vanessa path only

• Sad
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It's awesome.
Maybe, but I don't like her looks at all, and everything about her to me tells me that she's just another boring housewife who likes missionary sex. I couldn't even bring myself to watch her sex scenes by opening them with a multi mod, so it's definitely not my thing. I'll just wait for gorgeous Lydia, Stephanie and Ellie's (with her hot sisters) story to continue.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Ellie End of Year.png

Hello everybody!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

As I mentioned I had a short Christmas break and now I'm back and working on v.0.16 which will centre predominantly around Lydia and the mystery in the basement if you ended the day with her.

Development Logs will now resume every week, and look out for previews of the new content!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
I have some confusion going on, perhaps not understanding the structure of the game.

I had a save from the end of 0.14 in Lydia's basement when we discover [redacted]

I install 15.2 and load this save and it still ends and says "see you in 0.16"

The changelog for 15.0 seems to be missing; was there only content for alternate paths before my save point in v15, or is something bugged in my save?

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I was very late to discover this (showed up in my Steam queue), but its awesome!
At first I played mostly to solve the case and hooked up with the lovely Steph in the process and that was enjoyable enough.
Then I started experimenting and discovered the more...fruity routes ;)
The sister route is...depraved enough, turns out I like the mom better (Emma is hot too), but woha I did not expect this :p
The Vanessa route....oh my...my new favourite for sure! Especially with Sophie thrown into the mix (and Taylor's teasing is fun), especially looking forward to where this leads :D
Finally I tested the bimbo route with Steph and connecting with Lydia...well. I didn't enjoy corrupting Steph :confused: and Lydia seems to be a real piece of...work:cautious:

Great game! Lots of detail and fun references. Very refreshing to have a British setting and the story/lore is better thought out than a LOT of other games out there.

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E8 Lydia's Prisoner 8_020119.jpg

Hello everybody,

Happy New Year!

First week of January is the week that I always have to do all of my accounting and taxes as I take care of this myself, so that has taken up most of this week.

Now that I've graduated and know how to do this professionally, in future years I'll make a public overview of this so you can see what I'm spending everything on and where the money that is pledged goes, similar to what you'd see on Companies House etc.

After finishing that I've now properly started the development of v.0.16 with 52 renders now completed towards it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I've mentioned before, v.0.16 will focus primarily on Lydia, but will also feature some new scenes with other characters and the entire update is planned to have 5-6 scenes and be completed in a similar time scheme to v.0.15.

Thanks for all the new and continued support, and be on the look out for more previews!

WP

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes