Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
What do you mean by this?
Hmm, I think I can guess? when you scroll back, it goes way back lol not like a scene, like the whole progress you did gets erased and takes you back to the start (before going into the phone/laptop) meaning, the choices you picked while in phone/laptop goes away and you have to start all over again.

I think that's what he meant? I don't know how to word it any better than that. If anyone else can, go ahead. That definitely needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
if you roll back you return to the earlist scene, you just dont exist the webpage
Oh yeah, that happens if you rollback while your cursor hover on a particular spot on the UI. It's definitely annoying, but you don't really need to do that. Just click back.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hmm, I think I can guess? when you scroll back, it goes way back lol not like a scene, like the whole progress you did gets erased and takes you back to the start (before going into the phone/laptop) meaning, the choices you picked while in phone/laptop goes away and you have to start all over again.

I think that's what he meant? I don't know how to word it any better than that. If anyone else can, go ahead. That definitely needs to be fixed.
Correct, you explained it better.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Why don't I have a lot of scenes with stephanie ? I invited her to live with me .
Stephanie is the characters with the most scenes, I don't know why you think you don't have a lot of scenes with her.
Are you on her Bimbo Path out Normal Path?

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes