gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a dedicated route for the ex girlfriend or is she just a side character?
It's fairly limited compared to the others, but she wants to get back together with the MC (she hates her job and is pretty blatantly trying to get him to knock her up). It only really kicks in late in the game though, so don't expect too much.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Thank you for quick reply and detailed explanation. Also can't believe it's been in development since 2018 and never stumbled upon this thread yet, guess it means more story content on the go. I'm glad it will not be split in more books/seasons like other releases, now the price makes total sense. I'll wait for Achievements integration and will definitely add it to my library. Good luck on the last updates.
It's among the best VNs available. Great writing, story, renders, and variety of kinks. It's heading toward masterpiece status.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E8 Helena Arrive 27_181951.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here's this week's development log.

This week I've been focusing on Helena's scene and Achievements!

I've now just passed the 150 render mark for the next update, and he's a preview of the upcoming content.
I've also been learning how to add in Achievements to the game, something I've been trying to for a little while and I'm starting to get the hang of it.

There will be an update (maybe tied with v.0.16, maybe before) that will add in 50 different achievements and an achievement list.

If you've got a copy of the game on Steam, these will also be linked with Steam achievements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for all all the new and continued support!

WP

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Yeah its something... Hit me hard too. But I recovered and decided to play along with it :p
Hell, its better than corrupting poor Steph! :cry:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You can't fuck the youngest sister yet. I know it's just my wishful thinking, but one can hope, right?
Well, not. She is 17, and pics of an underage in sex situations is against UK laws. Game is to be finished soon. I am not writing this out of my ass, WP wrote this in discord:

PeepoHappy — 01/16/2023 7:17 PM
if she turns 18 in the epilogue
[7:18 PM]
which should just be a patreon only thing, afaik age of consent in UK is 17
White Phantom — 01/16/2023 7:27 PM
It's 16. However depicting anybody under the age of 18 in a sexually explicit image is illegal and classed as CP in the UK, regardless if it is real, rendered or drawn. So no, there will be absolutely no content with her ever.

Last edited:

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
The UK has some really stupid laws. You can marry a girl who is 16 but ifyou take a picture of her naked, you now possess CP.
Not really. You're not legally an adult until you're 18, so by law if you are under 18 you are a child and therefore it would be CP. Makes complete sense.

In addition, the minimum age for marriage is now 18, regardless of parental or judicial consent. It was updated in April 2022 to make it harder for forced marriages to happen. Doesn't take effect until February 2023. Even so, currently, you still needed parental consent to marry at 16 or 17 because you're still legally a child. Being able to marry means nothing.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes