tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
if anything I must say I am not holding anything against that guy, it's perfectly fine and understandable to be a bit surprised about the nature of content in DLC :ROFLMAO: , so I'd like to think the guy was more surprised than judgemental :giggle:
'anyone actually enjoying this shit (literaly) has something wrong with his mind' thankfully isn't judgemental

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and RabidSloth

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E8 Lydia Prisoner 33_024326.jpg

Hello everybody,

I've now passed the 300 render mark for v.0.16, and I'm nearing half way to its completion.

I've now finished an enormous scene for Helena and Lydia's scene with her secret friend. Previews have been pretty sparce because they're either NSFW or I can't really post them without ruining the cliff-hanger, but now I've finished up with these scenes so you'll see some of Bimbo Steph & Ellie very soon.

v.0.16 News

I'm planning to have v.0.16 out hopefully in February, however I'll set the exact date when the update is nearer to completion.

In addition to the update itself, v.0.16 will also see the new Social Media site added into the computer.

I'm planning on phasing out the interactive phone and integrating everything to the computer as I don't think the phone is really doing much for the game and its just duplicating things.

It will remain for things like texting and phone calls, but the Phone Gallery and Our Moments will be moving into the computer. I realise I've added some images to the girl's galleries in the past couple of updates and given you no way to open the galleries, so this will also see those now available.

v.0.15.5 News

v.0.15.5 will be out before the end of the month, fixing many bugs and it will add Achievements into the game!

Supporter Rewards

The Bank Heist Renders will be out next week, along with the polls for next month's renders.

v.0.15.5 will replace the BETA Scene this month as it brings in 50 new Achievements to unlock.

I'm also going to add in a New Tier Reward for anybody with access to Wallpapers to replace Wallpapers as I haven't really made too many of them recently.

Each month I'll put a poll up for new girls to get either an Our Moments Page made or to have some images added to it. Unlike the Monthly Renders, these will be added to the game, but who gets them will be decided by Supporters.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Can't I ask? She is kinda "weird" when in romance with MC, always making excuses and keeping secrets, so I wanna know if she ends up cucking MC to avoid her.
first off, tags do not suggest anything of the sort, second she hides the fact she was in abusive relationship and.. that's all? expecting cucking is just either straight-up paranoia, or (and you are not the first who did it, hence my remark) another example of toxic behaviour where people start throwing tantrums over Steph's story and label this game as "cuck" because of that.

Reactions: lipe2410

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How many updates left until this game is finished? I thought it'd be done sometime last year.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
How many updates left until this game is finished? I thought it'd be done sometime last year.
Game ends on Tuesday in game, currently Sunday night.

1 minor update (v.0.16), about half way through, finishing Sunday, then 1 massive update (v.0.17) focusing on last scenes with all the girls and Monday, then a finale update (v.0.18 - story only and endings) ending the game.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

1 minor update (v.0.16), about half way through, finishing Sunday, then 1 massive update (v.0.17) focusing on last scenes with all the girls and Monday, then a finale update (v.0.18 - story only and endings) ending the game.
Well, best of luck! I'm sure it'll be a banger.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021

I don't know how to feel... On one hand, I'm happy because story is gonna be finished - there will be story conclusion and game is gonna be completed, on the other hand, I'm sad because story is gonna be finished - no more updates, no more new content...

At least Shadows Over Manston is gonna be developed, right?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
All I know is that it will be a crying shame if the MC does not get a taste of Rachel, the other lost sister, before the game is finished. She disappeared from the game after being introduced, despite saying she was moving back to the house.

MC has to get a taste of rachel to complete his ellie household "tour".

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes