Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I thought she was dead lol
Wasn't sure either, was spying on Ellie's PM (who doesn't), saw her freak out after Tanya, then watched her pictures, and damn, that took a dark turn...

In fact, finished Vanessa and Ellie's paths, and both are twisted in many ways, some people were talking about kinks, and yeah, there are very 'particular' ones...

Can't wait to see where all of those 0.15 'ends' will lead, cause things could go down fast.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
OMSophie2_144144-2.jpg

Hello everybody,

Here is this week's development log.

This past week I've been working hard finishing the social media, coding it and testing it and at the moment it all works pretty well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the game drawing towards its end and with the coming additions of achievements and collectibles I want to have this really nailed down when it's released and don't plan on really touching it too much going forward, and I also plan on using this code and system for future projects which is why I've spent a fair bit of time on it.

Alpha Testers will get the Social Media soon, and then I plan on making this February's BETA Release so you can play around with it and see most of the new pictures that have been included.

Here's a choice associated image that can be posted by Samantha, and one of Sophie's pictures for her new profile as the winner of January's poll.

Don't forget to vote in the currently ongoing poll for some other themed additions for v.0.16 here:

I'll probably do one more poll for another set of additions before v.0.16 is done, so if you have any ideas of what you'd like to be seen drop them in the comments, and if I think they're fitting I'll include them in the next poll.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Am I the only one who prefers Samantha to Ellie ?

The Ellie path as a whole is kinda creepy, and yeah Samantha is fucking intense, but I don't know, didn't like how she was picked on all the time.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

The Ellie path as a whole is kinda creepy, and yeah Samantha is fucking intense, but I don't know, didn't like how she was picked on all the time.
Sam is also my favorite in that family.
I kinda started dislike Ellie when she made Helena spank Samantha. I didn't like that
I play the dark path and i'm enjoying it. But if in the end i could just take Sam with me away from that house of crazy, i will do it. She is pretty, cute, fun and i wanna fuck the brains out of this blue-haired streamer in a daily basis.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020

Ellie started out fine; sweet, playful and wholesome. It just somehow took a twist once her family got involved.
Sam is now what Ellie used to be.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Ellie started out fine; sweet, playful and wholesome. It just somehow took a twist once her family got involved.
Sam is now what Ellie used to be.
Pretty much the way I see it, too.

Don't know if we can do anything with Emma, didn't really try, as for the mother, took the side of Ellie at first and Samantha took a beating, then asked Helena (I think) not to do it again, and damn the turn it took, pretty much beating her into submission... just rewind back to a previous save and took Samantha's side instead, that family is fucked up.

Did Vanessa path before that one, and there are some weird twists in it also, those endings... :unsure: (I prefer Vanessa's path way more, though)

Let's just say that this game is interesting for many reasons.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
All of the main love interests are bad people. Ellie is a manipulative little cunt, Vanessa is a cop, Jenna is money-grubbing and rather pathetic, Lydia is a full-on bunny-boiler, and Steph is dumb as a brick (which at least isn't a moral flaw). In real life I'd go a long way to avoid all of them, but that's not a problem because hey, none of this is real.

Don't know if we can do anything with Emma, didn't really try, as for the mother, took the side of Ellie at first and Samantha took a beating, then asked Helena (I think) not to do it again, and damn the turn it took, pretty much beating her into submission... just rewind back to a previous save and took Samantha's side instead, that family is fucked up.
Sounds like you stopped and rewound just before it got really dark, which is fine if that's your preference. And yes, Emma is very much in play.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
All of the main love interests are bad people. Ellie is a manipulative little cunt, Vanessa is a cop, Jenna is money-grubbing and rather pathetic, Lydia is a full-on bunny-boiler, and Steph is dumb as a brick (which at least isn't a moral flaw). In real life I'd go a long way to avoid all of them, but that's not a problem because hey, none of this is real.

Sounds like you stopped and rewound just before it got really dark, which is fine if that's your preference. And yes, Emma is very much in play.
I'm a fan of dark themes in AVNs, but more on the psychological side, broken people having fucked up past and the like, but not actually enacting dark stuff with people in those AVN, also not a fan of BDSM... that said, I remember I liked a couple scenes in City of Broken Dreamers, with a particularly obnoxious freak of a news anchor named Shanlon, so...

I'll try it anyway, just to see, the completionist I am couldn't pass the opportunity anyway, I did the 3 endings of Vanessa's path after all. (Tiffany is a real tease... damn)

Lastly, when you mentioned how all the LI are bad people, and Vanessa is a cop, laughed out loud, I mean, there are some good cops too hahaha, and I don't know, beyond her domination kink, which is kinda mild to me (unless it becomes even weirder in the next updates, which I expect), she pretty much is the only one who's at least decent in all those LIs.

And well, the MC is a lawyer, and a creep, so yeah, you may have a point.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020

what do you mean "steph is dumb as a brick"? i didnt get that impression at all. i just felt like she is a victim of an abusive relationship and has some pretty unusual sexual kinks, doesnt mean she is dumb. and in the bimbo path, yeah she becomes a little gold digging but i still dont think she is dumb or anything. i mean it even says in the walkthrough for bimbo transformation that "this wont affect her intelligence but will make her more submissive"

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I don't think any of the LI are bad people. They, as any normal person, have qualities and flaws. Some of them even went through abuses that scarred them psychologically (Steph, Lydia and Vanessa)

Reactions: Sasanid and aqerig

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what do you mean "steph is dumb as a brick"? i didnt get that impression at all. i just felt like she is a victim of an abusive relationship and has some pretty unusual sexual kinks, doesnt mean she is dumb. and in the bimbo path, yeah she becomes a little gold digging but i still dont think she is dumb or anything. i mean it even says in the walkthrough for bimbo transformation that "this wont affect her intelligence but will make her more submissive"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes