I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Am I missing something or does 0.15.2 end at the exact same place as 0.14? They both end at the same point in Lydia's dungeon when you open the shutter door. Was there content of I was on another path or is by save just fucked?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Am I missing something or does 0.15.2 end at the exact same place as 0.14? They both end at the same point in Lydia's dungeon when you open the shutter door. Was there content of I was on another path or is by save just fucked?
v.0.15 was exclusively for Vanessa and the girls on the island, so any save where you're still in the UK and not abroad for Tiffany's Wedding didn't have new content.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hello everyone!
Can anybody tell me what I should do? The game keeps calling me Robert, but I use another Name for the MC....
Is there a workaround?

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hello everyone!
Can anybody tell me what I should do? The game keeps calling me Robert, but I use another Name for the MC....
Is there a workaround?
change your irl name to Robert
Very Funny!
Now, I've tryed another gamesave and now it seems to work!
Anyways, Thank you all!
...and have fun with the game. I have it for sure!!!

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm all about Emma. Hell I'd play a game where MC and Emma go hard in Fresher's Week!
Yeah, the whole Ellie path is twisted as fuck, and I even refrained myself from doing the 'dark path' at first cause I was kinda scared there were more beatings/abuse ahead (not my thing), but finally tried it, and it was well done, and yeah, I like Emma too. Honestly the one that appears the most twisted of the bunch (at first) is the sweetest one in that family, Samantha. The 'regular' Ellie ain't that bad either, though the corrupted one is a bitch. Helena though ? Goddamn that woman needs help.

Anyway the MC can be the king of creeps in that game, it's something else.

But he's a lawyer, so corruption is pretty much his thing to begin with.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's the last update from the producer, if he doesn't say much (he dropped names, though), nobody else could say.

But if I remember well, the previous update was mainly about Vanessa, so don't expect much on her path for the next update.
And they mention that it'll cover the evening (as well as the various bits of computer/social media/etc. reworkings) so it's a fair bet it'll involve the characters whose evening isn't already in the game, i.e. the ones not away at the wedding.

Reactions: Sasanid

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
SophieOM6.png

Hello everybody,

So, I have some big plans and changes to announce for the upcoming update.

I'm turning it from a little update into quite a big one.

I feel as though I was kind of rushing the game slightly the last couple of months to get it finished, and that wasn't down to me really wanting the game done, I think it was much more due to the stress I've been under as explained last week. Now that's basically gone, I've realised it isn't the game that's making me stressed, it was the environment, and there's stuff I really want to add to the game that I've neglected by trying to speed through it.

So, the downside to this is that the update is going to take longer than originally planned, the upside is that the update is going to be considerably bigger than originally planned. I see this update rivalling v.0.13 in terms of content now, ten new adult scenes minimum, and nearly all paths getting new content.

I appreciate some people don't want to wait for big updates, so I'm going to be giving some additional rewards to Patrons whilst the development is ongoing, more of that will be at the end.

So this is what I'm planning on now adding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changing Rewards slightly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for all the new and continued support, and I hope you like the plans for the big new update!

WP

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Hell yeah! The game is in its sweet spot for h scenes. I'm not really looking forward to get to the epilogues right away.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes