elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
you mean "alabama mod"?:PogChamp:
weeel, it was about the time for this game to go alabama mode at last:BootyTime:
I'm sorry but I have no idea what " alabama mod" means ^^ The only things I've found where related to incest, which my mod does not do. :D

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E8 Emma Climb 5.jpg

Hello everybody!

This week I've been working on Emma's new scenes after finishing Ellie's solo route completely, and Emma's new content is just about done.

Ellie will now have a completely new solo route available on Sunday night, which has more than 200 renders in it and should add significantly to the experience if you choose to stick with her rather than pursuing Lydia as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emma's also getting a new scene which will end up being just over 100 renders and is very nearly done, which will continue on from her already very busy day.

Having worked a fair few weeks in a row on the Wickes' girls, next week up I'm going to be changing things up slightly and working on some completely different models and creating Sophie and Vanessa's scenes.

I'm away at the end of next week and over the weekend, so there won't be a development log next week, however stay tuned for the 31st when there will be several more previews along with the first v.0.16 BETA Scene for those tiers with access to them.

Thanks for all the new and continued support,

WP

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
Hello! My mod is now available here: Unleashed Mod. This is my first mod, and first Ren'Py experience, but I've tried to chase bugs as I could. It should be fine. This mod is also compatible with AB's Multi-Mod.

playb0y44 Would you mind adding it to the OP?

The mod allows you to choose multiple love interests and follow their paths by replaying the passage/day and show their scenes (except Vanessa as of v0.1.0). The mod remember your choices for each love interest.

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 08.16.37.png

I welcome suggestions, feedback and bug reports on the mod's thread or by private messages!

Thank you all for your attention! Have fun! ;)

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
I'm once again trying to give this game a chance. It's interesting, but just don't know how properly play it as there are this clue and PC stuff

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes