WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
OMStephOld7.jpg

Hello everybody!

I hope you all had a Happy Easter!

Here's this week's development log, overall there isn't really too much to report, just continuing along with creating a variety of scenes.

I've fixed the issues with the new rendering machine, so that is now up and running and should help speed things up going forwards.

Here's a couple of previews, one is from Steph's Uni Days for Social Media as was voted on back in the February Poll which will be coming in v.0.16, and the rest from Tiffany's new scenes which I've been working on this past week and which is almost finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next week I'll be finishing those up and then working on the remaining Lydia scenes.

She'll be having a big 100+ render scene being added on as a new path to the BETA Scene by the end of the month, so keep an eye out for that if you have access to it.

Thanks for all the new and continued support,

WP

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sooo.. something I have been wondering... Lydia her sister... I know she pissed and all that good stuff but em... do we ever get to meet her and well.. you know..
I don't think so, personally I hope not, but who knows.

• Sad
Reactions: drisarter

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I don't think so, personally I hope not, but who knows.
I mean I would not mind it, always the option to make it optional, but I always have also been wondering about what her sisters side of the story was or whatever reasoning/excuse she has going for her for all that has transpired. So there is also that factor. Having a client where you have a family member be part but yet not have spoken to or even communicated with them seems a bit weird to me, but that might just be me.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit actually, Lydia seems a bit unhinged at times.

In her case, 'do not put your dick in crazy' could come in handy.
True... however speaking from experience... kinda hard not to stick it to em.... they do be making it all seem and in fact be absolute fun.. until its not :KEK:

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I mean I would not mind it, always the option to make it optional, but I always have also been wondering about what her sisters side of the story was or whatever reasoning/excuse she has going for her for all that has transpired. So there is also that factor. Having a client where you have a family member be part but yet not have spoken to or even communicated with them seems a bit weird to me, but that might just be me.

True... however speaking from experience... kinda hard not to stick it to em.... they do be making it all seem and in fact be absolute fun.. until its not :KEK:
Emma is my absolute favourite, I never played the Ellie path until I heard about Emma in this thread and I have to say it was worth it. She is an absolute whirlwind of a woman. :love:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Emma is my absolute favourite, I never played the Ellie path until I heard about Emma in this thread and I have to say it was worth it. She is an absolute whirlwind of a woman. :love:
Fair enough, same, I also dig Tiffany and the girl with Vitiligo. I also like Steph, more so the early version where you was exploring how crazy she is and such, later on when she goes bimbo mode, while I still like her, the mind set she is starting to have and way she is acting to some degree has lowered her a bit. But yeah Emma.... oof the later stuff she def been put straight up there.

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
Hey guys and gals, I am super adverse to scat and puke, so I made a little change to these scripts to fully remove this type of content. So far it seems to work good, let me know if anyone has suggestions for improvement. P.S Ren'Py novice here...

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E8 Lydia Alone 44.jpg

Hello everybody!

This week I've been working on some of Lydia's scenes, and here are some previews from her solo route.

Along with her solo scenes, Lydia will be getting other new scenes featuring Bimbo Stephanie and Ellie depending on the route you're on.

Whilst nearly all the characters are getting new scenes this update, this will definitely be a "Lydia-centric" update with more new content for her this update than everything she currently has combined.

Next week the BETA will be updated with a new scene for Lydia, along with some more exclusive previews.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2563858

Hello everybody!

This week I've been working on some of Lydia's scenes, and here are some previews from her solo route.

Along with her solo scenes, Lydia will be getting other new scenes featuring Bimbo Stephanie and Ellie depending on the route you're on.

Whilst nearly all the characters are getting new scenes this update, this will definitely be a "Lydia-centric" update with more new content for her this update than everything she currently has combined.

Next week the BETA will be updated with a new scene for Lydia, along with some more exclusive previews.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP
Happy to see my fav psycho getting more content:love:. Can't to test our new toys with her:devilish:

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Bros, am I the only one having this problem where the MC name is set in stone to "Uncle Peter"? I just cant get it to change, wrote something different at the beginning of the story, even installed a mod and tried to change it there and it still wont change lol

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
what??? holy...this VN becoming a blood dipping shit...
Quite the contrary my friend. This game is shaping up to become one of the best VN game.
The reason for this update to have been taking so long is that the Dev listened to the criticism of his Patrons and decided to implement several new scenes to address it.
Things that didn't make any sense to not be there (like not having a poly path with Jenna + Lydia), some paths that people didn't like the direction that the personality of the heroine was going (like in the case of Ellie) or paths that seemed to be starting to late too have a conclusion that could satisfy the players (like in the case of Tiffany's path), all of them will be addressed in the next update.
Unfortunately, it will take time to add those extra scenes, but in the end the game will be better because of it.
So my advice is to have a little more patience, because I'm sure it will all be worth in the end.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes