WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just to clarify, I release BETA Scenes, in this example it is featuring a scene of Helena and a scene of Ellie.

It is not a full BETA of v.0.16.

About 250 renders in length for the two scenes and some bonus previews.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
1680932142937.png
5 HOURS AGO
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16 Development Log - Week 15
Hello everybody,

Sorry for the lack of development logs, I forgot to post one with the release of the BETA Scenes and the week before I was abroad for a funeral.

I hope you all enjoyed the BETA and thank you for the feedback I've received so far on it.

I'm just about done with Vanessa's adult scenes for the upcoming update, and then I'm going to be creating Tiffany's new scene which I think many of you will really like. Look out for previews of that next week!

I've also reinvested a large portion of the sales from Steam into another rendering machine. I'm still currently trying to get it up and running, I have spent many, many hours this week trying to decipher Asus motherboard error codes, but I'm hoping to get that resolved finally over the weekend and then there will be a new high end machine to help speed things up.

I'm also going to be adding another scene to the BETA this month which will feature Lydia, so if you're a Lydia fan watch out for that.

When's the update due? It's realistically going to be somewhen in the summe, but that isn't too far away now. Every month until then from now though will see a scene added the BETA so you'll always have something to check out and see some progress.

Here are the results of last month's polls:

Ellie won the Supporter's Poll, beating Steph with 59 combined votes to her 54 for last month.

Stephanie won the Legacy Poll, beating Ellie with 14 combined vote to her 9 for last month.

Lydia and Tiffany won the $25 Poll, with 4 votes and 3 respectively. They'll get a special NSFW Collectible made of the two together as a result.

The final $10 Poll was won by Emma, who won with a combined 15 votes to hold of Helena and Samantha who both tied with 9. She joins Steph and Ellie who had won the earlier votes.

All of these characters will be absent from the polls for this month which will be out over the weekend to help rotate who wins, but they'll return after.

Thanks for all the new and continued support,

WP

Frim der Wel

Nov 29, 2020
Plot summary? Superficial branch explanation?

Two rather distinct questions/requests:
  1. Is there something like a (reasonably comprehensive) plot summary anywhere? I played an earlier version of the game > 1 year ago; and liked it, but I forgot most of the story and am not motivated to read through all the dialogues and newspaper articles again. Note: I know that there is a walkthrough, I am not asking for that.
  2. Is there a short description of (currently) available (romantic) routes? The walkthrough mentions things like: Choose xxx for yyy route etc; but it is not clear to me what the possible routes are. In particular: The game very reasonably is not a "gonna fuck them all" harem game, but it seems that there are possible combinations of two (or more?) consensual sexual relationships; I would love to learn what is (currently) available.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Plot summary? Superficial branch explanation?

Two rather distinct questions/requests:
  1. Is there something like a (reasonably comprehensive) plot summary anywhere? I played an earlier version of the game > 1 year ago; and liked it, but I forgot most of the story and am not motivated to read through all the dialogues and newspaper articles again. Note: I know that there is a walkthrough, I am not asking for that.
  2. Is there a short description of (currently) available (romantic) routes? The walkthrough mentions things like: Choose xxx for yyy route etc; but it is not clear to me what the possible routes are. In particular: The game very reasonably is not a "gonna fuck them all" harem game, but it seems that there are possible combinations of two (or more?) consensual sexual relationships; I would love to learn what is (currently) available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think i stuffed up when playing on steam i was on Ellie solo route but then i was nice to her sister (The one who wants a pc)
And now when the mc is talking to her over the computer he says they had sex lol.
does that mean you have to be mean to her sisters to stay on Ellie solo path?

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I think i stuffed up when playing on steam i was on Ellie solo route but then i was nice to her sister (The one who wants a pc)
And now when the mc is talking to her over the computer he says they had sex lol.
does that mean you have to be mean to her sisters to stay on Ellie solo path?
You shouldn't have to, that sounds like a bug to me. Maybe WhitePhantom will have a better idea.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes