Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
While this means update will take a bit, I was already dreading the end of this game because it sounded at first like 2 or 3 more updates and the game would be done, but given to what point we are in time of the game with some characters just been introduced or barely interacted with, I felt like it feels either a bit rushed or too many loose ends or too many what if's to be left. Now that would make sense if the plan was to later on down the line after SoM was to be continued to sort of tie em in and have some of that spill over that would be somewhat understandable given that they all take place in the same place and universe OR even better is that after SoM was to be done a sequel to this game would follow which would then take off at a bit later date after the conclusion of SoM.

But with now the idea of actually filling in and from the sound of it, it seems that after finding out the cause of his irl problems or stress that he himself realized this and is trying and attempting to fix most of it, which is great and I am happy to hear even if it means that the update will come later but in turn will also be larger.

I would rather that happening and if need be I would not mind adding in a few more in game days if required, so instead of ending on a Tuesday ( iirc ) either end it on a Friday or Sunday. Gives more time and can hash out more stuff and cover up more possible plot holes. But yeah obviously that is up to him as a Dev on what he finds best in this case. Either way I do massively have enjoyed this game and it's story quite a bit.

I do hope with all that he has learned and done with this game that he takes that and more to SoM because at this point when this is finished I hope he takes like a week or 2 off or something and then do a full revamp of SoM and update the characters and what not.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
View attachment 2414814

Hello everybody,

So, I have some big plans and changes to announce for the upcoming update.

I'm turning it from a little update into quite a big one.

I feel as though I was kind of rushing the game slightly the last couple of months to get it finished, and that wasn't down to me really wanting the game done, I think it was much more due to the stress I've been under as explained last week. Now that's basically gone, I've realised it isn't the game that's making me stressed, it was the environment, and there's stuff I really want to add to the game that I've neglected by trying to speed through it.

So, the downside to this is that the update is going to take longer than originally planned, the upside is that the update is going to be considerably bigger than originally planned. I see this update rivalling v.0.13 in terms of content now, ten new adult scenes minimum, and nearly all paths getting new content.

I appreciate some people don't want to wait for big updates, so I'm going to be giving some additional rewards to Patrons whilst the development is ongoing, more of that will be at the end.

So this is what I'm planning on now adding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changing Rewards slightly

Thanks for all the new and continued support, and I hope you like the plans for the big new update!

WP
I'm glad you decided to do that,and in my opinion the game needs a couple of updates before it ends, bc if the end is in one or two updates it just screams unfulfilled potential. While I understand it needed to be developed and we had to meet the characters to get them exposed to some more depraved shit,the dark paths got introduced far too late if it's gonna be over in 2 updates. You have Lydia who just turned out to be a dominatrix willing to double dom other LI's, the whole ellie's fam harem,sister war with sam, Emma who is like update or two solely dedicated to her worthy (cucking her bf,fucking his sister,her cucking ellie,double teaming sam and many more possibilities),bimbo steph who we should be able to get preggo and have preggo content (ideally that goes for everyone), the whole vanessa thing,her dark path, fucking sophie together,fucking georgia on the side and so on, not to mention characters that were totally unfuckable despite being arguably the hottest (Kylie).
I still love the game and you've done amazing work but at least some of those things should be expanded upon and I doubt It can be really done in like one or two more updates.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
the game feels like its at the end of the midway point to me not the beginning of the end with everything thats been introduced. I understand wanting an ending in there but to me it wouldn't feel complete if it was wrapped up in the next couple updates so I'd love to see a few more days in before epilogues.

Jan 10, 2022
thought the same, especially bc most paths looking like they are just about to start. let's see how WP imagines the end.Who knows, maybe he will change his plans. I just hope it doesn't feel rushed at the end.

Reactions: Ceesko

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E8 Ellie Platform 1_000649.jpg

Hello everybody!

This week I've been working on Ellie's Solo Route for v.0.16.

I got a fair bit of feedback that Ellie's day was a bit short if you didn't go down the Lydia route and there was a hole where nothing really existed Sunday evening.

So I'm adding in a several scenes with Ellie on that route, you'll be able to take her out to dinner and if all goes well have some fun in the evening.

The Monthly Polls that were mentioned last week will be out on the 5th, so keep an eye out for them!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Eh, seems this game also goes the route/path route :confused: (Rant later below)
But at least the routes are for groups & not individuals (vanessa route has sophie etc, ellie has her family). Most importantly there's a kink route corresponding to the wife route in SoM:love:. Though that route seems to have a lot less girls compared to the other 2. One would think it'd be the opposite seeing that the Good Wife book makes a reappearance on that route. Though from the walkthrough it seems sharing/cuck will appear in that route later on, so maybe it's a 'late-game' route, lol.

Still, another good game. Keep up the good work(y)

Rant:

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 2436329

Hello everybody!

This week I've been working on Ellie's Solo Route for v.0.16.

I got a fair bit of feedback that Ellie's day was a bit short if you didn't go down the Lydia route and there was a hole where nothing really existed Sunday evening.

So I'm adding in a several scenes with Ellie on that route, you'll be able to take her out to dinner and if all goes well have some fun in the evening.

The Monthly Polls that were mentioned last week will be out on the 5th, so keep an eye out for them!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP
That's got to be a first. An actual render of a pretty generic London underground station :LOL:

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
Eh, seems this game also goes the route/path route :confused: (Rant later below)
You might be happy that I'm working on a mod that merges all girls' paths except for Vanessa (her story if far too different, I'd need to alter too many things). I'm up to day 13 now, and it's getting a bit longer to progress now since paths are diverging a bit. Some modifications require a bit of suspension of disbelief but it mostly work :) You will still be able to reject a love interest of course, but you can pursue say... Lydia, Steph, Ellie and Jenna at the same time.

Hopefully the mod will be out next week or the week after. It will require some beta-ing before since I've been the only one using it. I can't check everything and it's also my first mod and first foray in Ren'Py. :D

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
Hopefully the mod will be out next week or the week after. It will require some beta-ing before since I've been the only one using it. I can't check everything and it's also my first mod and first foray in Ren'Py. :D
I'm still working on it but I had to abandon the idea of merging the different paths for now. Starting from d13, stories diverge a lot. My mod will allow you to replay the day with a different path (and remember all choices for the next day of course). If people are really interested, I might try to find a way to merge all those paths with input from the players, but the first version will be more of "enhanced" replay for each day (skipping content that is the same).

Still aiming for next week if I don't under-estimate the workload again (there was a huge gap between the first 12 days and the rest :D )

Reactions: drisarter

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E8EllieHotelRoom1.jpg

Hello everybody!

This week I've been making some of the final social media bits and also finalising Ellie's solo path which is now done and features another date and an evening together.

All of Ellie's and Helena's solo content for the next update is now complete, and next week I'll be wrapping up Emma's content to complete the Wickes side of things (bar the Ellie/Lydia scenes).

Example of one of the unlockable collectibles, featuring Steph:

StephNSFW8.jpg

All the polls are now up for who will have the NSFW Collectibles, so go and vote for the ones that you are eligible for!

Thanks for all the new and continued support,

WP

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
Hello! I'm finishing the mod. I have to play one full run to check if everything is working okay, and I might have to come back to my earlier code since I've changed a few things since I started this mod.

Would those interested in alpha-testing the mod reach me by PM? It would help me find bugs. You should probably expect to have to restart your play-through when I release the mod, though, since this is early alpha. :sneaky: I've tried to make my mod compatible with an existing save, it would be interesting to see if it works okay for everyone.

I would probably send those interested a link to the mod by the end of the week (earlier if I manage a full run before), and maybe release it the following week.

Reactions: drisarter

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello! I'm finishing the mod. I have to play one full run to check if everything is working okay, and I might have to come back to my earlier code since I've changed a few things since I started this mod.

Would those interested in alpha-testing the mod reach me by PM? It would help me find bugs. You should probably expect to have to restart your play-through when I release the mod, though, since this is early alpha. :sneaky: I've tried to make my mod compatible with an existing save, it would be interesting to see if it works okay for everyone.

I would probably send those interested a link to the mod by the end of the week (earlier if I manage a full run before), and maybe release it the following week.
you mean "alabama mod"?:PogChamp:
weeel, it was about the time for this game to go alabama mode at last:BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes