Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You can cheat on her with Jenna and you can start a poly relationship with her and Lydia
I thought turning Steph into a Bimbo steals our precious time from meeting Jenna? The walkthrough says so at least, because Vanilla Steph is away at that moment, giving you time to invite Jenna to your condo.

Kinda hilarious that Jenna thinks you only see her as a homewrecker lmao.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I thought turning Steph into a Bimbo steals our precious time from meeting Jenna? The walkthrough says so at least, because Vanilla Steph is away at that moment, giving you time to invite Jenna to your condo.

Kinda hilarious that Jenna thinks you only see her as a homewrecker lmao.
With normal Steph you have enough time to stay with Lydia and later go to Jenna, but with Bimbo Steph you have to decide between Jenna or Lydia.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
With normal Steph you have enough time to stay with Lydia and later go to Jenna, but with Bimbo Steph you have to decide between Jenna or Lydia.
I meant this scene:
84 - The Evening
If you’re on the Ellie Romance path, you’ll take her (and Samantha if she was present) back to
Ellie’s house.
If Samantha shadowed innocent Ellie, they’ll have an argument about who gets to sit in the
front after Samantha calls shotgun.
Letting Ellie sit in the front +1 to Ellie in The Sister War.
Letting Samantha sit in the front +1 to Samantha in The Sister War.
You can at this point call Jenna over for the evening if you are not going home with Ellie (86).If
Steph has had plastic surgery, you’ll go home to her without calling Jenna (87).

86 - An Evening with the Ex (Jenna Route)
Jenna will also accept being invited round, and she will come with flowers for the Player.

I don't think it's possible to get those two if you have Bimbo Steph, only with Normal Steph.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
With normal Steph, but with Bimbo Steph
I think it would have been a much cooler idea if she had a split personality disorder x3 Why not have both in one? not knowing which you will get at any given time. Look at another girl, she might get jealous, or she might want her to join, etc etc. I don't know lol.

I am still waiting for characters with that trait or a Female MC who can see an imaginary friend who is naughty or silly, kinda like Drop Dead Fred?

DropDeadFred.gif

*looks for another victim*

DDF.gif

*serious time*

DDF2.gif

I think it would be a mega fun time!! :D

DDFHappy.gif DDF3.gif DDf4.gif DDFBye.gif

SeanConnery69

Jan 5, 2023
what happens if you dont punish bimbo steph? she will still spent mc money and be a jealous wreck but she will cuck him or something like that?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what other interactions has bimbo steph besides sycho from hell lydia?
A shedload of solo scenes.

what happens if you dont punish bimbo steph? she will still spent mc money and be a jealous wreck but she will cuck him or something like that?
Nothing, most likely. Those scenes are available as an option if you're into it but there's no suggestion that they're required.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SeanConnery69

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I meant this scene:
84 - The Evening
If you’re on the Ellie Romance path, you’ll take her (and Samantha if she was present) back to
Ellie’s house.
If Samantha shadowed innocent Ellie, they’ll have an argument about who gets to sit in the
front after Samantha calls shotgun.
Letting Ellie sit in the front +1 to Ellie in The Sister War.
Letting Samantha sit in the front +1 to Samantha in The Sister War.
You can at this point call Jenna over for the evening if you are not going home with Ellie (86).If
Steph has had plastic surgery, you’ll go home to her without calling Jenna (87).

86 - An Evening with the Ex (Jenna Route)
Jenna will also accept being invited round, and she will come with flowers for the Player.

I don't think it's possible to get those two if you have Bimbo Steph, only with Normal Steph.
That scene you can't get with Bimbo, but there are other scenes with Jenna that you can even with Bimbo

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You know what, I think someone should update the changelog to include "v0.15.2 Vanessa update only" or something like that. So many people asking the same question already.

Yes, F95zone folks can't read, but it's better than nothing.

Reactions: pantypriv

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I just found out about this game and also I saw it's available on Steam. I have some questions regarding the Steam one and if any kind soul is willing to answer I will be grateful.

1. Is the Steam version same one as the one here?
2. How much content does the game have overall in terms of length. I'm asking this one because I saw the price tag on steam and $19 seems a bit steep so I wanted to make sure it's at least worth it. Most of the good VNs are being sold in the $6-$14 range.

That's it for now. Thank you in advance ^^

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes