Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
If not abandoned than cool but that one is tagged as abandoned. Just saying!
F95 has it's own system which has nothing to do with development plans of developers. They just mark game as abandoned after certain period of inactivity, but it doesn't mean developer quit the development permanently.. By the way, it's not a , but .

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Who you talking about HUH?
Cause the person who complained was a woman, LOLOLOL women right? Maybe you projecting. Stop projecting cause men are allowed to be ugly women don't. She is probably ugly herself LOLOLOL
Guys shit on female characters they don't like on every fucking thread.

One woman does it, immediately gets called a bitch and ugly.

Gotta love the fuckwits on here.

Stay classy F95.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Fine...I'll settle this, guys. No need to fight or complain about who's ugly or not. I'll clear it up.

Every single character in this game, with the exceptions of Ellie and non bimbo Steph, are fucking ugly as all sin.

There! No more dumb arguing.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Fine...I'll settle this, guys. No need to fight or complain about who's ugly or not. I'll clear it up.

Every single character in this game, with the exceptions of Ellie and non bimbo Steph, are fucking ugly as all sin.

There! No more dumb arguing.
After the stellar writing, having more natural women is something this game does right.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
1691594684804.jpeg

Hello everybody,
I apologise but I'm going to delay v.0.15.6 again until this Saturday.

The reason for this is that I am going to add in a second Ellie scene, entirely different from the one I've just extended. That scene is entirely done, with two variations as I mentioned, this is to add something entirely new in for Ellie that wasn't planned until this morning when I was double checking my completed render pile (which was a bit of a mess) and found an almost done Ellie scene. As it is an Ellie focused update and it fits better now than it would in a Steph or Vanessa update.
I completely forgot that the first Ellie scene I made for v.0.16, pictured above and partly in the BETA, hasn't yet been released. I forgot all about it as I was making it when the residential problems really started messing up my workflow before I moved to my new address and I just rediscovered it when looking through the already made render pile for v.0.16.
Well this scene has 80 renders already made for it, and it needs another 25 or so to finish it off and that will enable me to link this new update into the Ellie/Lydia Path. This means you can get the new Emma or Helena scenes and then choose whether to go out with Ellie alone (this was the planned route for v.0.15.6) or instead go to Lydia's and get the story Lydia scenes (if you're not on Lydia solo you wouldn't have seen these yet) and then instead of the game just finishing with already released content from v.0.15.5 and a bit of an "oh that's it?" feeling, you'll then also get this new solo Ellie scene, and then all the Ellie and Lydia's duo content will come in a later update.

This will mean v.0.15.6 will end up with two scenes for Ellie, two for Helena and one for Emma and meaning it will comfortably pass the 1000 render mark.

I don't want to bombard people with tiny little 100 render updates to kind of make it seem like the game is constantly getting updates when it isn't really, I want them to be substantial and worthwhile to download, and to get this scene ready to go I need 1 more day of rendering and 1 day of coding/post on the renders, so releasing v.0.15.6 now and then releasing (v.0.15.6.1?) on Saturday I think would confuse people as they'd likely think it was a bug fix, and then also annoy people looking for new content with such small addition. It might be ready on Friday or even tomorrow if these render quickly overnight, and if it is I'll drop it as soon as its done, but I'll say Saturday to make certain there absolutely won't be another delay.

Sorry about this, but I'm really trying to get as many of these scenes out as possible as I still have 100s more in the pile and I know its been a while since you all had a good sized update.

This won't affect my plans to still release v.0.15.7 later this month, so please vote in that poll and I'll announce the winner with v.0.15.6 and get cracking on those renders this weekend!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Is no samantha confirmed? It seems like such a weird choice,especially since even helena told the mc he can have all of her girls,and leaving her out partially ruins the allure of having a house harem of mom and her daughters. not to mention the entire sister war doesn't make sense bc why would you pick sam over ellie if you can't fuck her. Seems like a very weird and frankly bad decision.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
There's no Samantha in the next update, because she didn't have any planned scene for the night the update will cover.
Samantha as LI is confirmed.
oh ok, when someone said sam won't be fucked i thought he meant the whole game,and maybe she was cut due to the cast being too big or whatever,thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is no samantha confirmed? It seems like such a weird choice,especially since even helena told the mc he can have all of her girls,and leaving her out partially ruins the allure of having a house harem of mom and her daughters. not to mention the entire sister war doesn't make sense bc why would you pick sam over ellie if you can't fuck her. Seems like a very weird and frankly bad decision.
You can't pick her over Ellie. She's side character on Ellie's path, there is no independent rout for her (or Helena, and Emma for that matter)... Four main LI's are Lydia, Ellie, Stephanie and Vanessa. Other than that, there will be future scenes with her, just not till v.0.17.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
You can't pick her over Ellie. She's side character on Ellie's path, there is no independent rout for her (or Helena, and Emma for that matter)... Four main LI's are Lydia, Ellie, Stephanie and Vanessa. Other than that, there will be future scenes with her, just not till v.0.17.
I know they don't have solo paths,but there is an arc called in the walkthrough "sister war"and i think in the game code as well,like when sam wants to do a real job in your law firm and ellie wants her to clean,or when you can choose sides when sam was changing in your room while you were laying in the bed with ellie. That was what i was talking about.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I know they don't have solo paths,but there is an arc called in the walkthrough "sister war"and i think in the game code as well,like when sam wants to do a real job in your law firm and ellie wants her to clean,or when you can choose sides when sam was changing in your room while you were laying in the bed with ellie. That was what i was talking about.
Ok, now I get you.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Might have been talking about Rachel, who is the youngest sister and likely isn't of age yet.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Might have been talking about Rachel, who is the youngest sister and likely isn't of age yet.
Rachel is out of picture, for reasons you just described. But, concerning Samantha, WP wrote in of recent development logs she won't have a scene at Sunday evening (ie versions of game from 0.15.5 till 0.16).
There will be some renders of her, though:

And a couple of renders of Samantha, although no full scene for her is planned as part of the Sunday evening updates.

v.0.15.6 will be solely focused on the Wickes' as I have the vast majority of these renders ready to go.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes