Apr 10, 2021
Meh women, of course they complain for ugly guys. What's wrong with ugly guys? Just like us just take it LOLOLOL
Fable-ugly.png

Listen, you know what, I agree, now let's change from now on every woman character on these games on this site to this.
That's the equality we would want now wouldn't be?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
The MC isn't even ugly, he looks like a regular 30-something guy. You rarely see his face anyway, so it's a stupid thing to complain about.
He cant project his own self in the game and this hurts his own fantasy . A quick fix for him would be if the dev will make the D* of the MC half the size it is so it would be easy for him to identify with the MC .

GeorgeBeast756

Aug 6, 2023
He cant project his own self in the game and this hurts his own fantasy . A quick fix for him would be if the dev will make the D* of the MC half the size it is so it would be easy for him to identify with the MC .
Who you talking about HUH?
Cause the person who complained was a woman, LOLOLOL women right? Maybe you projecting. Stop projecting cause men are allowed to be ugly women don't. She is probably ugly herself LOLOLOL

Aug 31, 2020
It's one of the very first game I made...it was at the beginning but the updates were late and I moved on to something else. I would like to know how much game time we are now...if anyone has played it? I find it more and more difficult to play incomplete games, it's independent of the quality of the game.

oste22

May 31, 2017
It's one of the very first game I made...it was at the beginning but the updates were late and I moved on to something else. I would like to know how much game time we are now...if anyone has played it? I find it more and more difficult to play incomplete games, it's independent of the quality of the game.
There are maybe 1,2 more updates until completion as far as I know, so there is plenty of content and variety.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not abandoned, just on hold , it was too messy to continue , dev prefered to finish DLC 1st than come back at a later date .
If not abandoned than cool but that one is tagged as abandoned. Just saying!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
If not abandoned than cool but that one is tagged as abandoned. Just saying!
F95 has it's own system which has nothing to do with development plans of developers. They just mark game as abandoned after certain period of inactivity, but it doesn't mean developer quit the development permanently.. By the way, it's not a , but .

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes