Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You may have forgotten Jenna + Naomi (cuck relationship),
According to the guide if you agree to cuck Jenna it'll lead to a bad ending, so I'm not counting it as a real path.
Pretty sure you can cheat with Jenna on Steph's path as well.
Yes, but it's not a real path for the moment. Might be in the future, but for the moment there's no real content there.
ah dang... is there any way for steph+ellie+vanessa? those 3 are the sweetest imo
According to somebody (I haven't played that path) you can date Ellie and Vanessa at the same time, for the moment without negative consequences. It's worth noting though that you'll basically follow Vanessa's route and miss all Ellie's content from the moment the story diverges on.
there is no normal steph+lydia route?
I don't think so, Steph starts very much against any sharing and only learns to share by becoming more obedient in the Bimbo path. Anyway we should wait for the Steph update (v0.15.8?) to be know more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do not live with them, why do you care?
just a quick question about ellie third sister, she just took the dog to the vet and never came back?
You do not even care enough to remember her name, let alone make her day
schedule, that is why renders are spared about stuff that need no looking into.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
You do not live with them, why do you care?

You do not even care enough to remember her name, let alone make her day
schedule, that is why renders are spared about stuff that need no looking into.
And Helena told us to fuck her and the other three. and based as she is, hopefully bringing a new sister for them.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
just a quick question about ellie third sister, she just took the dog to the vet and never came back?
I think we learn in a conversation between Emma and Ellie on Whistle that their younger sister, Rachel, has argued with their mother, blaming her for her father's decision to leave her for a younger woman of the girls' age. Shortly afterward, she goes back to live with her father, whom Rachel seems to prefer to her mother, with whom the relationship is strained.

And if you ever wonder why Rachel isn't an option, it's because of her age (17) and the developer's decision (why, by the way, is rather strange).

Otherwise, Helena does indeed tell us later that, because of her hatred for her ex-husband and daughter Rachel, she insists that the MC not try anything with her. It also seems to me, though I'm not sure, that Rachel and the others don't share the same father ?
I have a little thought for the dog that we never see directly too ! x)

Last edited:

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018

Yeah, the twins and Ellie are fruits of the incestuous relationship between Helena and her father
So that's it, ok, I thought there must be something a bit special about it without quite grasping it. haha ^^
Anyway, thanks, it's pretty clear now, and it seems logical when you think about this very disturbed and twisted family. :p
Rachel is the only a priori "normal" person or one who isn't guilty of having done something serious or perverse.

It wasn’t until this update that this realization even dawned on me even though it was staring right at me.
Yes, it took me a while to get the hang of it too, but of course it all makes sense. It's a good thing we're dealing with fiction, because imagine the horror for someone who would have lived in a similar family in real life, just thinking about it makes me shudder with disgust. I can now understand why Helena says she wants the MC to become her husband/daddy who plays with her daughters during sex... x)
I wonder if the more normal/solo relationship with Ellie will give us a chance to denounce their mother's actions and put an end to this sick and harmful family atmosphere.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
....:p Otherwise, any news about a future Ellie-Vanessa relationship, is it still on ? Or was that just teasing too ? haha....
That will make it longer as we than have to shift on Ellie path after trip with Venessa and branching will be complex OR WhitePhantom just link Ellie's current route with Vanessa's after trip route BUT than again branching will be tough and managing both routes will be headache for WhitePhantom SO I think Ellie's path will be closed on that path and focus will shift on Titan continuing main story. We'll see how things will take shape as there is no official statement from WhitePhantom.

...I wonder if the more normal/solo relationship with Ellie will give us a chance to denounce their mother's actions and put an end to this sick and harmful family atmosphere.
That will be interesting to see but I don't think it will happen as the game's focus is going to shift on the Titan. And if MC is not on Dark path I don't think he would know they are from the incestuous relationship between Helena and her father.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nope .. it has paths where you stay in your lane or you die, quite literally .
Whether your fresh out of school assistant or a local police officer catches your eye, you'll be able to decide who you wish to interact with and choose to pursue romantically.
Character Paths split at starting of the game and you can make saves accordingly but these paths are in depth like

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do I copy this over the other game files? Cause it's still not showing the emma scene
What version did you get? The op is updated now, so if you got uncompressed get the update only and deleted old v17new.rpa and put new one in, if you got the compressed, do the same with my compressed update only bugfix.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
WhitePhantom So, as of yet we've seen nothing regarding the Lydia/Yennefer or Lydia/Danielle choices. But it's still possible to get into a relationship with Lydia even if you push her toward one of them. Are we going to see anything come of those soon (especially if you're using Ironstar for the team) or are they just dead choices at this point?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
WhitePhantom So, as of yet we've seen nothing regarding the Lydia/Yennefer or Lydia/Danielle choices. But it's still possible to get into a relationship with Lydia even if you push her toward one of them. Are we going to see anything come of those soon (especially if you're using Ironstar for the team) or are they just dead choices at this point?
Those choices will only affect the epilogue

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
There's a possibility for a relationship with Ellie and Vanessa, not sure though as no real development except a slight suggestion, and at the moment no there's no Steph/Ellie/Vanessa triple relationship. And to be honest, it seems unlikely that we'll have the three main girls together.
aw man.. ahahah okay, thanks for the explanation :D

Reactions: Azeroth67000

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
There's a possibility for a relationship with Ellie and Vanessa, not sure though as no real development except a slight suggestion, and at the moment no there's no Steph/Ellie/Vanessa triple relationship. And to be honest, it seems unlikely that we'll have the three main girls together.
I'm more interested in what'll happen after you've had sex with (and probably knocked up) Vanessa's daughter

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
What version did you get? The op is updated now, so if you got uncompressed get the update only and deleted old v17new.rpa and put new one in, if you got the compressed, do the same with my compressed update only bugfix.
Thanks this made me realise I still had the old update patch, so fixed it finally

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes