Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still need to see a person playing AVNs on their home cinema, sent me your pics please, I want to know how you look. :cautious:

Higher than 1080p, stupid 60fps animations that lag any older pc than last year's, are such useless 'features' for a VN, lets be honest they are just excuses for why games take longer to develop. 4k+ wallpapers, sure, but 4k renders in a Renpy game?
View attachment 3000862
I don't see why those of us with top end rigs should be forced to view games in peasant vision just because some of you are trying to play games on a potato powered toaster.

You get compressed versions, some of us want the full thing.

Sep 16, 2023
All the pics in this game are 1280x720... Both compressed and non-compressed.

PS
Still waiting for a parts where we will finally have Ellie/Lydia, Ellie/Helena, and Lydia/Jenna fun. :D

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Indeed! The game uncompressed is 10 GB. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but come on, that's ridiculous. I'm sure no one is playing this game on a 500 inch television screen, or something like that, so he'd need that 1080k game resolution. :ROFLMAO:
The renders are 720p last time I checked not even 1080p and they are compressed.
There's just a ton (15K+) of them due to the insane amount of content.

Playing on a 1080P you can/will barely notice . (I at least don't.)
Compressing them even further would take a real hit on the quality.
So no, the current size is not insane for having decent quality at 1080p.

If your satisfied with less there is the compressed version.

EvylEve

Apr 5, 2021
I don't see why those of us with top end rigs should be forced to view games in peasant vision just because some of you are trying to play games on a potato powered toaster.

You get compressed versions, some of us want the full thing.
Tell me about it bruh... I have a freaking RTX-4900, a useless 13900k, 2x 4k displays, and still I'm capped by 4th world internet service... but I still believe FTTH will one day shine on me too!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Are apk versions with the tag the66 safe?
Ask the man himself the66

But in case you want to know. If a Android version from the66 or other Porters are as normal download (Not link to a post) in the OP they are treated as Official version like a dev version is.

Last edited:

Legion13

Jul 6, 2020
Am I missing something? I replayed the wedding event and my Vanessa solo, Vanessa/Sophie, and Tiffany routes all ended in the same place as they did back in 15.5. Do I have to start completely over and pay more attention to the point distributions?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Getting this when i try to start. Solutions?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
Same here, on Mac
I cannot test Mac, that happens from time to time, there are many causes as to why. One solution someone said that worked for them in the past was to take the Windows version and copy/replace all the file from renpy/common to the mac version.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I cannot test Mac, that happens from time to time, there are many causes as to why. One solution someone said that worked for them in the past was to take the Windows version and copy/replace all the file from renpy/common to the mac version.
Thanks for all you do on the forum by the way :)

In this case, it's the .rpa file. In the compressed windows version, there's a v18.base.rpa and a v18.new.rpa - every version of Renpy I used to port to mac combined them into v18.new.rpa, even when recompile was switched off.

So for people who want the mac version, download the windows version, convert to mac with the renpy sdk, and copy those two files over from the windows version.

Reactions: m1st3r1

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Discussions about previous sexual experiences in a couple happen, but I can guarantee they do not come up when you are getting it on.
Unless you ask her to tell you about that shit she doesn't. It's your own fault. One choice was even to say "it doesn't bother me" iirc. Why do you click that if it clearly does bother you? You already knew she isn't a virgin. Why ask her about previous partners if you don't wanna know?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes