Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks' for all the answers guys
I guess I will just have to be on the dark path if I want some family action lol.
I might do that path or just use the gallery unlocker because I really don't like playing as a mean mc.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I guess I will just have to be on the dark path if I want some family action lol.
I might do that path or just use the gallery unlocker because I really don't like playing as a mean mc.
And in the beta we get a confirmation that Ellie and the twins are the children of the incestuous relationship between Helena and her father, while the youngest one is the child of the dad Wickes

Reactions: Joshy92

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can get it up to 5
Sure, fine. I haven't caught up on this yet, and I don't really care about the exact number. My point was that there's at least one harem route, but that it's not a harem game in the general sense (where everyone fauns over the MC because . . . dick or w/e).

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
MC is basically mean to the mom.... And she loves it.... The sisters get 'best' treatment from MC!!

Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1686807951673.png
The beta .. what is in it:
1686808362843.png
making a new Tiffany scene,
so she'll also be getting two more this update along with new content for Sophie and Vanessa.
The BETA will feature one of these scenes, either a Tiffany or Vanessa one.
1686808144558.png
the May + June BETA will be out in the next week or two
and have a 100+ render scene for both Tiffany and Sophie with it.

After a few weeks and hundreds of renders of Lydia,
dev decided to take a break from her dungeon
and move back to the island and carrying on working on some of the scenes there.

Conclusion: island scenes with the babes for Vanessa path,
dungeon scenes for Lydia scenes.

Other thoughts of what is to come:
sitting on many 100s of renders,
and especially Lydia's solo route, it is entirely done.

a small Lydia only release later this month,
This will be 500ish renders long and feature the full version
of the partial scene currently in the BETA,
along with the scenes featuring Lydia's prisoner.
Will label this one as v.0.15.5

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Don't stick your dick in crazy... is definitely how not to play this game.

Btw, is there a pure Lydia route? Would it change anything?

• Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Doing the Vanessa routes now. She seems the most normal... why is Taylor's skin like that?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are going through their ”be a bimbo and land a loaded guy” phase, doing all kinds of skin treatments,
oils, gym, tans, muds, lasers - these will have all sorts a nasty, if not toxic, compound effects.
Them doing it for getting guys, to make themselves feel pretty and wanted, Vane has little to do about it.
Taylor's skin
Not to mention she be spoiled rotten by everyone and Vane expects MC to play along.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
They are going through their ”be a bimbo and land a loaded guy” phase, doing all kinds of skin treatments,
oils, gym, tans, muds, lasers - these will have all sorts a nasty, if not toxic, compound effects.
Them doing it for getting guys, to make themselves feel pretty and wanted, Vane has little to do about it.

Not to mention she be spoiled rotten by everyone and Vane expects MC to play along.
no you fucking weirdo its vitiligo

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes