Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Has the dev said what path he considers canon because as much as i only want Ellie solo path
If the dev considers another path canon i will have to play that.
Really ? I liked her until we reached her parents house, where she became a bitch imo, and that psycho mother which threatened to beat up her sister...Sam is way better as of now imo.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The game is good, but it is a crying shame there is no real blonde LI in the game. All the girls are fake blonde, with dyed hair.
WP is bottle blonde enthusiast... :D I think wife from previous game was natural blonde. To be fair, most of redheads in DLC are fake too. :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I prefer Ellie's dark path. That's where all the action is. And with her mothers help you get all the siblings and the mother.
I haven't done that path are there any sex scenes with the whole family or between the sisters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I haven't done that path are there any sex scenes with the whole family or between the sisters
There are scenes with the MC and every member of Ellie's family, with the exception of the youngest sister.
While there are no incest, you will learn a few things about the Wickes family...

Reactions: Joshy92

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's not been an update since december?
No game release since then, no, but with as many paths and variations as there are in the game combined with , it's understandable that there have been some delays. He's been very communicative, though, and seems to be making good progress. I wouldn't worry too much about the time since the last release.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There are scenes with the MC and every member of Ellie's family, with the exception of the youngest sister.
While there are no incest, you will learn a few things about the Wickes family...
Also do you have to be mean to get the family or can I play the nice guy to get them
I don't really like playing as an arsehole mc
And could you spoil me and say what we learn about the family if possible.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Also do you have to be mean to get the family or can I play the nice guy to get them
You have to be on the Dark Path to learn the Wickes' secrets. On top of my head:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Currently there is only one of the sisters you can get a relationship with by being nice.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You have to be on the Dark Path to learn the Wickes' secrets. On top of my head:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Ellie and Sam (blue-haired sister) have fooled around with each other in the past. You get hints of this if you snoop on Ellie's computer at work and Emma basically confirms it if you're on her path.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Also, Ellie and Sam (blue-haired sister) have fooled around with each other in the past. You get hints of this if you snoop on Ellie's computer at work and Emma basically confirms it if you're on her path.
Yeah, I didn't include that one since it's already implied from their chat and you don't need to be on Dark Path.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes